or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Sale breaks CWS 107-year-old season strike out record… that's pretty cool.
This question implies "for women" would change the answer. It's shite… full stop.
I like that the title assumes that the minimum is one! LOL
Haha cheers to that!So typical. Jeezus though, that sucks to deal with… good luck with that bitch. I love Zoji stuff… so funny that it almost works TOO well!
I'm not as regular a contributor as others (although I do run almost daily), but we talk about this shit a lot in …http://www.styleforum.net/t/69386/how-many-miles-did-you-run-today/11655#post_8120694
This was decent… totally watchable for a somewhat typical spy/espionage trope. I really enjoy these under-the-radar, no-hype flicks that have little expectation, but are solidly entertaining. The alternative is the super-stoked Hollywood flick that almost without question fails to deliver. I've taken to watching the "blockbusters" only years later, on airplanes with free drinks.
There weren't a ton of people in the store, but more than a few who came in looking for the stuff. When you have customers literally begging to hand you their money and you have no means to provide the product even though you knew exactly what was going to happen… yes, there's a problem. I talked to customer service in-store and a "supervisor" representative online… nobody knows dick.The sizing is very inconsistent… same as it was with AP. I'm getting S in some stuff L in...
And what's this I hear about the Giants not making the playoffs?!?
You ever see a track shoe? Think about it… the stride and strike makes a huge difference.
I am REALLY enjoying this. The quote on the front says … "Either the work of John Fante is unknown to you or it is unforgettable. He was not the kind of writer to leave room in between." I'll admit when I picked this up I had no idea who Fante was… and now yes, it is indeed unforgettable. It's a bit of an odd book, but the early 20th century LA setting and the writing style have truly drawn me in. I'm trying to milk it a bit now because I know I'll just sit down and have...