or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Wow… idk that. Now kief sprinkles on chili is something that definitely could work.Where is this free burrito you speak of? They didn't send me one.
I mean yeah … I get that. I'm just kinda surprised that I saw something from Coach and the word "cool" was close by in my mind. That usually doesn't happen.
He thinks he's cool too, as long as he's winning. And no I don't hate the guy… I hate that "as long as I'm winning" type of guy. That could be Newton, LeBron, A-Rod, Djokovic, etc. etc. too many of these assholes to list.It wasn't exactly the same… but, similarly selfish, immature and unfortunately… typical.
^ Agreed … good stuff!
lolwut? You got this at Coach? Hmmm… looks pretty legit. You mind me asking how much?
K I'm just gonna DIY myself some Vans with Lucky Charms marshmallows all the fuck over them … or maybe Thin Mints.
Yeah somebody didn't get to do his sniff my elbow idiot dance and apparently is a little cranky. Must be past his bedtime in NC.
Yes. That Zara thing looks like shit… and as you've mentioned the quality sucks.
Um no I didn't go into a fugue state of anger… I went into a state of "calling total bullshit on your inane story full of complete bullshit" which is pretty much the same as most of your stories. Just post anything … anything at all that lends even the slightest credibility to your assertion that people (even one!) sprinkle chocolate on their chili in Cincinnati. I won't be holding my breath as it will not happen.
lol'd I kinda got lost after "wool 5-zip" … I did not know that.