or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

If I had a second dick to stuff in their mouths then yes perhaps I could make it work. As it stands, I can put up listening to chicks like this for all of 2 minutes and then I'm out. I'm not even exaggerating. It gives me a headache, much like cigarette smoke.
I would kop that in a second at that price. Unfortunately, I'm in the S/M range.
^ your post alone is weirding me out.
Cavs re-sign Dellavedova for $1.2M. What? Not 3, or 4, or 5? lol … at least this hack can upgrade from his 1992 Nissan Sentra. Indeed it seems he now has a….. Mazda. Good for him.
So cheap! So extra large!
And what of those actually paying money for Starbucks… much less standing in line waiting AND paying money for Starbucks?
^ Yeah… 2nd to soccer of course.
Really? Those dudes are funny. Just saw a recent sketch of them in an acapella group although I haven't caught the show recently. Bummer.
You and the 3 lesbians actually watching it must be thrilled.
Well like most trendy things, those that could have indeed retained some uniqueness and level of artistry, are just washed out in the deluge of mediocrity. I don't have tats myself, but I do really admire the art form and the history of a lot of culturally indigenous tattooing particularly that in Asia and the South Pacific. I think it's a bit much to throw out the baby with the bath water, but yeah, when Kyrie Irving has a tat of the "Friends" tv show logo on his forearm,...