or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Mavs getting destroyed down the stretch. Dunk after dunk, it's silly at this point.
Good luck dawg! Not telling you anything you don't already know, but it suuuuuuuucks!
As well… and I've been wanting the Bottegas.
Did you use the flying GoogleEarth machine in the office?!? Holy shit that thing is sweet!
I suppose I figured they would match, but then I thought that button struck me as a bit of a different choice for the fabric and I wondered why. Anyway thanks, looks good.
@DonCologne man that suit looks pretty great on you.. I love that fabric. Tell me about the buttons. I notice the cuff buttons are not the usual… what kind of buttons are on the front of the jacket? Can't tell from the photo.
This I have to see. But I'm pretty sure I did not last season.
I wear a 9UK Lanvin as well, but my GATS are 43 and fit great. Lanvin only come in whole sizes so I suppose that would make sense. Don't MM come in 43.5 though? They will stretch a bit and be goddamn comfortable.Great sneakers though by the way.What's up with these? They look like they would be comfy.
It would seem so (Shaq). Charles plays the bumbler so well off Kenny because every once in a while he actually drops these "salt of the earth" knowledge bombs that let you know that Sir Chaz isn't an idiot. Shaq on the other hand…. +1 Davis. Pelicans played well. That missed 3, six-point swing was the dagger. (no endorsement of using the word "dagger" is implied by this post )
There were two Cirque du Soleil-style performers at half time... crazy gymnastics stuff where one guy is like impossibly balancing in mid-air on the other guy's pinky toe routine. I didn't catch the whole exchange, but Kenny joked about he and Shaq pulling off some similar stunt and it end up being who's the top and who's the bottom and Shaq says (paraphrasing here) "Oh no way, I'm not the bottom. I'm always on top. Right? I'm always on top Charlene." Not the same usage of...