or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Why? HK is almost the last place I would go for just buying cloth.
These two guys seem to have figured it out! lolBilly usually plays a different model than the Tesla… which is what Kirk uses. I'm not sure if people are very familiar with Teuffel, as they are very low production and unsurprisingly pretty expensive (anywhere from $8K-$80K)… but if you read up on Ulrich Teuffel you may be surprised. These aren't LSRs, Carvins, or some other shitty headless novelty act. Teuffel was previously an engineer/designer for Daimler-Benz before he...
I got to check this out in New Orleans a few weeks back. My buddy (and ex-other guitar player of our old band) is one of the few US dealers of these crazy axes (Teuffel). All I can really say is … it was pretty weird.
This was pretty cool. Didn't know what to expect of Kevin Bacon in this role, but I enjoyed it.
Jeezus that's terrible… what a freak accident. I'll keep that in mind if my garage door ever starts fucking with me… don't mess with the springs.
Well the season is over ... I guess it's the all-important time to tally up who sold the most jerseys this year! Oh wait… no, this is LA, we have playoffs to worry about.
So the refs purposefully made a split-second error on a late-game call because the Rams beat the Seahawks a month ago?? Um … ok got it.
Wait wtf?!? So the ref is standing right in front of the SEA player who hits it out and does what … nothing? Some of the media/sports commentary on this has sounded like complete bullshit.
That dude must be in a worm hole connected to 1989… like where do you even get some shit like that? What's next Jams and Zubaz? I'll admit, however, I would like a cool, old OP t-shirt if I could find one.
There's just absolutely no way to stay in shape while having access to free pizza… that's what I learned in law school.