or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Will do… Thx SB!
I've done shirts at Jantzen and would agree…. but only if you are actually in HK long enough to get them done and take them with you personally. Getting any product via mail or ordering through email is a nightmare.
I wonder about this sometimes as well…. although having never met anyone I guess I won't worry about it.
Looks like he's on his smoke break at Carl's Jr… he's wearing a fucking hair net? Wow cool. Maybe he should rock a blowout comb with it as well to truly show us how it's done.
I may be mistaken, but I live in LA and I was almost certain that he did… or used to. Absolutely nothing is pissing me off today … but yesterday I was on the 10 in rush hour (which is like a thrice yearly event for me) so I did get a wee bit pissed off because assholes in LA literally do not have a clue how to drive. And I'm not exaggerating… like I srsly do not understand how you were able to fool the DMV into believing you could operate a motor vehicle safely. The...
Damn that's good. A bit warmer down here this afternoon… I'll be lucky if I do half that in the next hour or so!
Nope… he's the ONLY one!
Based on the fret markers and weird rosette, almost certainly NOT a Gibson.
It completely sucks for Miller… he's a dynamic player and really has some talent so it's a shame to see him out an entire year. Even though I'm a huge tOSU fan, I'll have to admit you're probably right. They would need to go undefeated AND win B1G Champ to get a spot and even with Brax that was still going to be tough.@Connemara from the parallel CFB thread you said "I have no words"… and even if you did, I doubt one of them would have been "Barrett" unless preceded by...
Neo you're joking right? You don't actually use LA public transit do you?!?