or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

I think I'm going to check out Santa Monica Seafood for their oysters and nosh happy hour and also to pick up some fish on Wednesday. I've heard good things about it… I'll report back whether those things I heard are accurate.
Had guac on my mind for days now!
He's pretty good. I recognize the face from some of the fits.. who is he?whoops… nm
Not tasting like burnt, acid shite is a good place to start.
Of course. But musicians and actors are also not part of the Big 4 sports. I'm just pointing out that there seems to be a moving target of a standard and certainly times have changed since the days of Iron Mike.
I blame it on Floyd Mayweather ... conditioning everyone to accept paying for something while receiving nothing.
Yeah life does not imitate art apparently. Mayweather is pretty much an illiterate POS and it seems pretty ridiculous how little attention his domestic violence charges get. I understand he served his time and all, but when compared to the main four sports I have a hard time believing anyone with his history would still be around. And if the fact that he's a boxer somehow weirdly mitigates it for some people, that is just twisted.Pac Man looks like the kind of guy (even...
Since we were talking about the fight I'll post this here even though it doesn't quite belong… funny though... look at Jimmy all pimped out with Pac Man shirt eating PBF heads.
@StanleyVanBuren what sneaks are those?
I'm already working on my reality tv concept for washout busts … naturally it's called "The Jameis & Johnny Show" a Timmy T production.