or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

I just loved the original Jeeves & Wooster and was very happy to see that it to be playing at the London Duke of Yorks West End Theatre from the end of October. We have been lucky enough to get 2 tickets and are offering them up to be won by one lucky person so I thought I would share this with those on here who may be interested! Join Stephen Mangan as the effervescent, aristocratic fool Bertie Wooster and Matthew Macfadyen as his dutiful valet, Jeeves in the world...
I have just added a few superb mens 3 piece Donegal tweed suits to my online shop, all new with tags! Various colours and sizes for sale. Huge saving on original rrp!!
I have just added a few superb mens Donegal tweed suits to my online shop, all new with tags! Various colours and sizes for sale. Huge saving on original rrp!!
Some lovely cars! My son who now lives in Australia's Gold coast does full vinyl wrap to vehicles, its amazing what can be done now.. www.signsurgeon.com.au
Sorry this has only just shown in my dashboard We dont sell on ebay, all our items are for sale in our online shop @ www.tweedmansvintage.co.uk
I have just added a number of mens Donegal tweed jackets, mostly new with tags! Various styles and sizes, some with ticket pocket. Also some superb 2 & 3 piece NEW Donegal tweed suits just arrived Great saving on original rrp!! http://www.tweedmansvintage.co.uk/products/tweed-jackets
I have various evening tailcoats for sale in a selection of sizes and colours. Modern and vintage evening tailcoats for sale.
I have a vast array of mens tailcoats for sale in various colours and sizes @ just £59!
very nice!
Thats a very nice bold check