or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

Check the measurements.. its the only way to ensure a good fit as all ebay sellers differ
Depending on your size, I have a number of Donegal tweed jackets .. some with ticket pocket .. prices £99-£120 ... all new with tags
Bold embossed corduroy jacket I just added to my online shop... likely circa 1960's / 1970's.
Wow, nice suit Spoo!
Very interesting read on tweed http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/tweed-guide-harris-history-styles-patterns/
Good man, tweed is very addictive!
Dunn & Co, made to last
I have just added a superb selection of quality mens velvet jackets to my online shop. Lots of styles, sizes and colours for sale!
I just loved the original Jeeves & Wooster and was very happy to see that it to be playing at the London Duke of Yorks West End Theatre from the end of October. We have been lucky enough to get 2 tickets and are offering them up to be won by one lucky person so I thought I would share this with those on here who may be interested! Join Stephen Mangan as the effervescent, aristocratic fool Bertie Wooster and Matthew Macfadyen as his dutiful valet, Jeeves in the world...
I have just added a few superb mens 3 piece Donegal tweed suits to my online shop, all new with tags! Various colours and sizes for sale. Huge saving on original rrp!!