or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

You might need sunglasses for this one ... Gianni Verace Couture silk jacket just added to my online shop
HUGE selection of mens Harris Tweed jackets for sale with most @ just £59. Lots of styles, sizes and colours with many rare and unusual Harris Tweed cloths. Modern and vintage tweeds available. Also a fabulous array of mens classic & vintage clothing, suits and accessories.
I have a huge variety of top quality Harris Tweed mens jackets for sale with most @ just £59. Lots of colours, patterns, sizes and styles available... huge savings on high street prices!
Don, nice outfit and love the tweed jacket!
Harris Tweed bow ties in various colours and patterns @ £14.99.
A nice bit of vintage Harris Tweed... bow ties just added to my online shop
I have a huge selection of top quality Harris Tweed jackets for sale. Lots of styles, sizes and colours with most @ just £59, a massive saving on high street prices ! Attached images are just a very small selection..
I have for sale a number of mens vintage frock coats, circa 1910 - 1920's. Vintage frock coats, morning tailcoats and evening tailcoats for sale.
I have for sale a number of mens vintage tailcoats, circa 1920's - 1960's. Morning tailcoats, evening tailcoats & frock coats for sale.
That KFS is a cool suit .. I have quite a few bespoke tailored Savile Row Kilgour French & Stanbury suits going on the website next week, around 15 of them infact