or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

More just added and more to arrive .. very soon
I know.. it hurt my eyes listing it
I am just adding a vast selection of Savile Row bespoke suits and jackets to my online shop... all in superb condition! More Savile Row bespoke suits and jackets being added ALL THIS WEEK also a wonderful selection of Brioni suits, Aquascutum, D'avenza and more. Various sizes, styles and prices, do take a look!
You might need sunglasses for this one ... Gianni Verace Couture silk jacket just added to my online shop
HUGE selection of mens Harris Tweed jackets for sale with most @ just £59. Lots of styles, sizes and colours with many rare and unusual Harris Tweed cloths. Modern and vintage tweeds available. Also a fabulous array of mens classic & vintage clothing, suits and accessories.
I have a huge variety of top quality Harris Tweed mens jackets for sale with most @ just £59. Lots of colours, patterns, sizes and styles available... huge savings on high street prices!
Don, nice outfit and love the tweed jacket!
Harris Tweed bow ties in various colours and patterns @ £14.99.
A nice bit of vintage Harris Tweed... bow ties just added to my online shop
I have a huge selection of top quality Harris Tweed jackets for sale. Lots of styles, sizes and colours with most @ just £59, a massive saving on high street prices ! Attached images are just a very small selection..