or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

Hello, I don't at present but will be adding many more over the coming weeks in various sizes so its worth keeping an eye on the website
Many more new arrivals, including some more superb tweed overcoats.
Have just messaged you
As always I have an amazing selection of men's tweed jackets for sale. Lots of Harris Tweed jackets as well as many other superb tweed jackets with new stock added daily. Also lots of other tweed clothing and accessories. Worldwide shipping.
I have a superb selection of top quality mens overcoats for sale with new stock added daily. Wool, cashmere and tweed overcoats from many top makers including lots of Italian tailored coats. Many in unworn condition!
I currently have an amazing selection of mens overcoats for sale, with new stock being added daily. Luxury wool, tweed and cashmere mens overcoats from many top makers and a superb selection of Italian tailored overcoats.
I have a huge stock of high end overcoats waiting to be added so its worth keeping an eye on the website. I am adding daily at the moment but unsure of what I have / sizes etc until I add them so its worth checking regularly
Just arrived ... luxury pure cashmere Burberry full length overcoat.
I have for sale an amazing selection of mens luxury wool & tweed overcoats. Many more about to arrive.... Also lots of other superb wool and tweed clothing and accessories.
As well as a huge selection of Harris Tweed bow ties we now also offer a superb selection of new Donegal tweed bow ties for sale . Worldwide shipping