or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

Some great tweed garments already I guess I should add a link to my SF thread that has 300 images of some superb Harris Tweed cloths made through the years.
Just a quick note, there are now 4 parts to the Harris Tweed fabric pattern image reference collection. I have added the links to each one to make them easier to find. There are over 300 images of different Harris Tweed fabrics in total and I shall be adding many more very soon. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
Mens vintage loud check Magee wool tweed jacket with slant pockets, slim fitting 40S . 100's more fantastic mens tweed jackets on website, also lots more fabulous gentlemans classic & vintage clothing !! Worldwide Shipping
I think you may have misunderstood :I am not boasting, I do not sell Harris Tweed fabric and I have never claimed to do so I am choosing to share a collection of images I have taken some of the fantastic Harris Tweed fabrics that I deal with. As I sell so many heritage / vintage Harris Tweed jackets I am in a priveleged position as so many of the cloths are no longer produced, I wish to share that with others who are intersted in this wonderful cloth, my choice
All the fabrics photographed are from Harris Tweed jackets that we either have for sale or have sold on the website : )
A superb selection of mens richly coloured vintage velvet evening jackets. Mens burgundy velvet jacket 1960s vintage slim fit 36R @ £59 ... Brown velvet jacket vintage mens slim fit 36S @ £59 ... Royal blue velvet jacket evening vintage mens 38R / M @ £59 ... Many more velvet evening jackets on website! Worldwide Shipping
New arrivals!!
New arrivals!!
More added and more to arrive!!
Blue velvet smoking jacket / eveningwear vintage mens 38 / M @ £59 ... Emerald green velvet evening jacket /smoking jacket vintage mens 38 / M @ £59.00 ... 100's more superb different colour / style velvet smoking jackets / evening jackets for gentlemen on the website. Worldwide Shipping