or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

Fitted Harris Tweed jacket with ticket pocket, checked wool 42S @ £64... 100's of amazing mens HARRIS TWEED jackets on the website ..... LOTS of new arrivals!!!
Thanks for sharing
Classic mens navy blue double breasted blazer, peak lapels, wool mix, metal buttons ... RRP £85 - selling @ just £39 each! All sizes available from 36 up to 46 , timeless classics. Worldwide Shipping
Classic navy blue mens double breasted blazer, peak lapels, wool mix, metal buttons ... RRP £85 - selling @ just £39 each! All sizes available, timeless classics. Worldwide Shipping
Mens navy blue blazer, double breasted, peak lapels, wool mix, metal buttons ... RRP £85 - selling @ just £39 each! All sizes available, timeless classics. Worldwide Shipping
Alot depends on the fabric they are made from. If it is a high value / quality garment then dry cleaning, for denim I machine wash inside out and wool hand wash...
That is a very fine piece of tweed spoo
Just a few of the new Harris Tweed arrivals on the website... I am now adding a close up slice of the Harris Tweed to show fabrics better when browsing the website and you can now hover zoom over images in the categories ... let me know what you think and if it makes it easier to browse them? Denise : )