or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

A few more images of Harris Tweed from my blog : )
Grey herringbone wool 3 button 1960s vintage Harris Tweed jacket slim fitted mens 42S @ £59 . Grey herringbone wool Harris Tweed jacket mens 42R @ £59 . Harris Tweed jacket black grey herringbone wool mens 43S @ £59 . Many more grey herringbone wool tweed jackets sizes on the website as well as many more styles! Worldwide Shipping!!
Thank you
A few more Harris Tweed cloth images from my blog... : )
Pre 1980's Harris Tweed tended to be much heavier & courser, from 1980's onwards many of the tweeds became alot lighter and softer. A 1960's / 70's Harris Tweed jacket will often say "Lightweight" on the label, but actually by todays terms would be considered quite a heavy weight Harris Tweed
Although I would not strictly call these tweed, they are similar to the fancy woven welsh tweeds. Most of these however are french vintage suits, they did some amazing fancy wool weaves : )
Mens Harris Tweed car coat with buttoned back side vents, earthy toned check tweed with brown leather buttons. 3/4 length tweed car coat with 3 button closure, buttoned side vents to back and slant hand pockets to hips. Quilted lining to top half and green flecked tweed lining to bottom half, a winter warmer!! ... size 46 Lots of other great tweed overcoats & Harris Tweed jackets just added !!
Harris Tweed overcoat mens XL / 48 - 50 @ £129 ... Lots more mens Harris Tweed winter overcoats about to arrive on website. Worldwide Shipping
Just a couple of the 100's of Harris Tweed images from my blog ...