or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

Just added to my online store is a superb selection of men's Tom Ford shoes, Loro Piana, Zegna, Pal Zileri & Tods shoes. Various secondhand gently used Tom Ford shoes, Loro Piana "Open Walk" suede ankle boots, various Zegna and Pal Zileri shoes and Tods leather trainers.
Yes sorry gents it sold almost immediately
Pristine, possibly unworn men's black pure cashmere Emernegildo Zegna overcoat. Pristine Zegna sports coats, suits, shirts, scarves and ties also available.
Unworn with tags luxury Emernegildo Zegna leather blazer jacket just added at Tweedmans Vintage.
Superb Tom Ford tuxedo for sale in pristine condition. Tom Ford cummerbund also available as well as Tom Ford shirts and ties.
No problem, it is a men's style forum after all so easy mistake to make
I don't think if the bride is wearing white or ivory that the groom should wear cream, her dress should stand out and your suit should contrast with her and the bridesmaids outfits. I would opt for grey or navy and as already said a lounge suit is acceptable these days so its really personal preference.
Thanks Razl, great thread btw
Thanks for the mention Razl, much appreciated. Just to note, I am a she not a he
I am just adding a huge selection of luxury brand pristine items from the likes of Tom Ford, Zegna, Pal Zileri, Loro Piana, Prada, Etro and many other high end menswear brands to my online shop. Coats, blazers ( some pure cashmere, camelhair, silk and cashmere and wool ), shirts, silk ties, silk pocket squares, wool, silk and cashmere scarves etc. Some amazing Tom Ford shoes also for sale! Do keep an eye on the website over the coming weeks as I have approx 500 top...