or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

Lots more Harris Tweed sport coats arriving now, huge selection with many @ just £59. Huge selection of top quality classic & vintage menswear for sale with new stock added daily. Worldwide shipping.
Pristine green velvet smoking jacket with frogging. Unworn condition... £175!
Thought I would share this 72 ways to fold a pocket square
Just to let you know I have just added a HUGE selection of NEW luxury gentlemen's 100% silk accessories. We have just acquired a superb selection of mens luxury silk accessories from a top notch gentleman's outfitters. We only have a very limited number of each item so when they are gone, they are gone for good. Some of the items we currently have on offer are.. Pure silk cravats - various designs Silk pocket squares .. Including woven country themed + luxury hand...
Love the cape Spoo, great find!
Thank you all, I have noted that I "think" it is camel hair but not certain without label
It is a 36R - 38R depending on preferred fit. It is live on the website now
Thank you, I had thought it was camel hair but I also thought camel hair was less course to touch and this is soft but quite course? Yes I am the vendor as I said, I am also a she not a he
It is an item I am adding for sale on my website so just wanted to be sure of fabric
Im unsure what fabric this is as there are no labels, any ideas? It is quite a course hair like fabric, sorry close up image isn't great. Thanks