or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

Thanks again Razl :D:D
Thanks Razl
I have a superb selection of pristine Turnbull & Asser suits currently for sale on the website in various sizes. New T&A ties and pristine silk pocket squares also available.
Pristine Turnbull & Asser pure cashmere overcoat with velvet collar. Original price approx £2000. Navy blue cashmere with blue velvet collar and T&A navy house paisley lining.
Alfred Sargent made them as a prototype for Turnbull & Asser. They are a UK 10.5 Full details on the website : )
I currently have a huge selection of new Turnbull & Asser silk ties and pristine Turnbull & Asser silk pocket squares for sale. Worldwide shipping.
Unworn luxury Turnbull & Asser black velvet smoking jacket. Shawl collar, frogging, braid detail to collar and cuffs, jetted pockets, double vents with classic Turnbull & Asser house paisley lining. A top quality traditional smoking jacket from Royal warrant holders Turnbull & Asser, Jermyn Street, London. Made in England. Original sale price approx £1400... save £££'s!
Rare "one off" pair of Turnbull & Asser men's shoes. Unworn with velvet shoes bags these are the only pair of these ever made. A very rare chance to own a pair of unique T&A shoes! Huge selection of new & used Turnbull & Asser clothing and accessories available now at Tweedmans Vintage.
I have a huge selection of new Turnbull & Asser ties currently for sale. Lots of great styles and colours with huge savings on original RRP!
Unworn luxury Turnbull & Asser black velvet smoking jacket. Shawl collar, frogged, braid detail to collar and cuffs, jetted pockets, double vents with classic Turnbull & Asser house paisley lining. A top quality traditional smoking jacket from Royal warrant holders Turnbull & Asser, Jermyn Street, London. Made in England. Original sale price approx £1400... save £££'s!