Posts by Tweedy

I have an extensive collection of pristine ex-hire morning suits, wedding suits, tailcoats, frock coats, Prince Edward jackets, trousers & waistcoats for sale. Modern ex-hire formal morning attire in all colours, sizes & styles. Men's traditional morning coats, trousers and waistcoats sold separately to allow you to mix & match the perfect fit and choose either matching or striped morning trousers if you wish to buy a complete morning suit. Formal waistcoats & cravats also...
NEW STOCK JUST IN! I have just added an extensive collection of pristine second hand morning suits, wedding suits, frock coats, wedding jackets, morning trousers & formal waistcoats. Modern ex-hire men's morning attire in all colours, sizes & styles. Quality morning coats, plain & stripe morning suit trousers and dress waistcoats sold separately to allow you to mix & match the perfect morning suit or wedding outfit. Ex-hire evening attire also available. High quality...
NEW STOCK JUST IN! I have just added an extensive collection of pristine ex-hire morning suits, wedding suits, frock coats, jackets, trousers & waistcoats. Modern ex-hire morning attire in all colours, sizes & styles. Men's traditional morning coats, trousers and waistcoats sold separately to allow you to mix & match the perfect fit and choose either matching or striped morning trousers if you wish to buy a complete morning dress suit. Ex-rental eveningwear also...
Extensive collection of top quality ex-hire morning suits, tailcoats, frock coats, Prince Edward coats, wedding jackets, lounge suits, trousers, dress waistcoats & accessories as well as ex-hire evening tuxedo's / dinner jackets & tux trousers. Huge choice of styles, sizes, fabrics & colours. Traditional and modern formal wear for sale. All top quality garments at incredibly low prices! Online UK store. Worldwide shipping. Modern second-hand men's designer clothing &...
NEW STOCK JUST IN! I have just added a vast collection of pristine ex-hire morning suits, wedding coats & trousers. Modern ex-hire morning attire in all colours, sizes & styles. Morning coats and trousers sold separately to allow you to purchase the perfect fit and choose either matching or striped morning trousers if you wish to buy a complete morning suit. As always a superb selection of formal wear including tailcoats, wedding jackets, morning trousers, formal dress...
No sorry, although I have a large collection there is nothing in burgundy : )
Nice Harris Tweed Norfolk style jacket with suede elbow patches.
These are called a Crossbow and you can buy them at Buck and Hare online. If you have an online image you want to find the source of, just right click and choose "search image on google" and it will show original source : )
Hi, there are a couple of silver base colour ties but no plain grays : ) Best wishes
Sorry, it is now sold.