or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

I have a superb collection of pristine secondhand morning suits and formal wear. Tailcoats in various colours, morning trousers, wedding waistcoats, frock coats, prince Edward jackets and accessories for sale. Very gently used ex-hire stock in superb condition.
I have just added a vast selection of pristine ex-hire black wool tailcoats in most sizes and more classic striped morning trousers to my online store. As well as these I have a superb selection of of tailcoats and trousers in lots of other colours available and a vast selection of formal waistcoats and cravats to complete your outfit. Why hire when you can buy for less?
More top quality ex-hire black wool tailcoats and striped morning trousers just arrived. Why hire when you can buy for less? As well as morning suits we also offer dress waistcoats and cravats to complete your outfit. Lots of sizes available. Tailcoats and trousers also available in many other colours.
I have just added a vast selection of pristine ex-hire black wool tailcoats in most sizes and more classic striped morning trousers to my online store. As well as these I have a superb selection of of tailcoats, trousers and wedding waistcoats in lots of colours and sizes available.
Hello, you can find all men's shoes here : )
Hi, the shoes are various sizes. Do take a look on the website to view them all
Just added to my online store is a superb selection of men's Tom Ford shoes, Loro Piana, Zegna, Pal Zileri & Tods shoes. Various secondhand gently used Tom Ford shoes, Loro Piana "Open Walk" suede ankle boots, various Zegna and Pal Zileri shoes and Tods leather trainers.
Yes sorry gents it sold almost immediately
Pristine, possibly unworn men's black pure cashmere Emernegildo Zegna overcoat. Pristine Zegna sports coats, suits, shirts, scarves and ties also available.
Unworn with tags luxury Emernegildo Zegna leather blazer jacket just added at Tweedmans Vintage.