or Connect

Posts by Tweedy

I have a huge array of mens luxury silk cravats for sale, all at a discount price of just £19.99. Currently there are over 50 different designs to choose from, plain, patterned, paisley and polka dot
The CC in CC41 stands for "Civilian Clothing", you can read more about it here http://www.1940.co.uk/acatalog/an-introduction-to-utility-clothing.html
Nice look, love the jacket fabric
Just added many more Harris Tweed jackets to my online shop ... lots of styles, sizes and colours, lots more to be added next week!
As always I have for sale a huge selection of top quality pure wool mens Harris Tweed jackets. Lots of sizes, styles and colours available with most at just £59 .. top quality tweeds at affordable prices! New stock added daily, worldwide shipping!!
Lots more Harris Tweed sport coats arriving now, huge selection with many @ just £59. Huge selection of top quality classic & vintage menswear for sale with new stock added daily. Worldwide shipping.
Pristine green velvet smoking jacket with frogging. Unworn condition... £175!
Thought I would share this 72 ways to fold a pocket square
Just to let you know I have just added a HUGE selection of NEW luxury gentlemen's 100% silk accessories. We have just acquired a superb selection of mens luxury silk accessories from a top notch gentleman's outfitters. We only have a very limited number of each item so when they are gone, they are gone for good. Some of the items we currently have on offer are.. Pure silk cravats - various designs Silk pocket squares .. Including woven country themed + luxury hand...
Love the cape Spoo, great find!