or Connect

Posts by constant struggle

I think she wants you to hate everyone, but im not sure
This is the weakest S/S season to date.
I just signed up for a month of tonx, I really am craving those interesting flavors I received from my sample order. WIll report back...
I would get a burr grinder, therefore its not a timing thing with blades...
Just placed an order for 3 shirts, heard back from them within a few days and! they told me to like their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jantzen-Tailor/420693038020660?fref=ts I still can't find a better shirt for the price.
It will continue to get better if you keep it in the following conditions: 1) Out of light 2) Decent amount of humidity 50%+ 3) Cooler temperatures lets say 55-65 degrees (that doesn't fluctuate much day to day) Keep in mind not all wines get better with age. And they all have their time limits as well. If you want to buy some newer age worth wines, they may require a few hours of decanting prior to drinking if you want to drink them young.
It was the Peruvian one, I was able to make about 3 cups out of it. Tried it over 3 different days as well.
Brunello doesn't have to be 12.5% - there are a huge different amounts available from $20- $100s of dollars available in the US. There is a large difference in vintages as well. The 2007 is drinking young. 2004, 2005, 2006 are all pretty good vintages that can be aged.I wouldn't drink a brunello younger than 10 years old unless it was from 2007.I currently have these brunello's in my 'cellar'1x 2007 Pietranera Brunello di Montalcino (Italy, Tuscany, Montalcino, Brunello...
Finished the Tonx sample yesterday, was really one of the most interesting coffee's i ever had. Post grind it reallly smelled like plums. Then tasted like chocolate and berries while drinking. Never had anything like that before. 3RD WAVE BABY 3RD WAVE
Check out my WWM jacket for sale - should fit you http://www.styleforum.net/t/338323/woolrich-woolen-mills-upland-jacket-sz-small-spring-army-olive-green-color/0_20