or Connect

Posts by Kai029

Both the Raf sweater (size M) and Ami DB jacket (size L, but fits like a typical M) are signature pieces from FW12 season, but unfortunately they are a bit too oversized for me. Hence, I am willing to trade them with identical pieces of smaller sizes. For the Ami jacket pictures, please see http://www.mrporter.com/product/312779. Product measurement is accessible on the same page. The sweater picture is attached. Both items are in mint condition.
Bought these several years ago, but have only worn them less than 5 times since then. Just a bit too small for me. High quality leather upper and sole. Always treed (trees will be included). Come with original dust bags. Marked as EU41.5 and D (medium width). Shipping fee is included for Continental US buyers. Last drop on these shoes!
From SS2011 season and were retailed for over 500 USD including tax. Really simple yet elegant design. The color is perfect for summer. These shoes are well maintained, as you can see from the pictures that protective rubber layers and taps were added. Very little wear on the soles. Worn twice, and they are always treed. Come with original bags and box. Shipping fee is included for Continental US buyers.
A very constructed and minimalism coat from Raf Simons SS09 season. The shell is made of very high quality woolen fabric; it feels a bit like velvet. Silver lining and concealed buttons make this piece really sleek Made in Belgium, and the size fits a typical 46 (44 but run large). Brand new with tags and extra buttons. Only tried on once, never worn out. Shipping fee is included for Continental US buyers. S2S:16.5'' P2P:19'' Length:33.5'' Sleeve: 24.5''
A perfect unlined piece for this summer, although I purchased it in their soho retail about 2 years ago. The cut is really skinny and fits your body greatly. Color is military green, but has a grey shade. Lots of details (see pics). I am a bit hesitate to sell this one, so there is probably not too much room for offers. Shipping fee is included for Continental US buyers. S2S: 16.5'' P2P: 18.2" Length: 26.5'' Sleeve: 24.2''
A quite simple sweater made of great fabric....it does not pill at all. The color is a beautiful deep brown, and has classic patterned beige elbow patches as a contrast. Worn a few times, but my style has changed so selling them off for a decent price. Shipping fee is included for Continental US buyers.
Bought these pants quite a long time ago and found them in my closet recently. Classical CDG style pants. They are made of a 63% cotton 37% Poly mix that gives these pants a sheen effect. Adjustable bands on both sides of waist. These chopped pants are perfect with sneakers or derby shoes in the summer. Waist: 15.5'' Rise: 10.5'' Inseam: 27'' Cuff: 7.2''
Again, there is really nothing too much to say about these jeans....you know the story. Worn them a few times and got them soaked in water once. Please note that these jeans are professionally hemmed to achieve a summer look. Shipping fee is included for Continental US buyers. Waist: 16'' Rise: 9.5'' Inseam: 29'' Cuff: 6.75''
There is really nothing too much to say about these jeans....you know the story. Worn around 5 times and got them soaked in water once. There are still lots of life in them. Basically, original standard is just like new standard, but it is mid-waist rather than low-waist. The price is decent for a pair quite new APC jeans. Grab them before they are gone! Shipping fee is included for Continental US buyers. Waist: 15.5'' Rise: 10.75'' Inseam: 32'' Cuff: 7.1''
Great dark navy Gucci pants from SS10 season. Worn a few times and found it a bit too skinny, hence selling them here. They are still in great condition but might need pressing Very minimal design and the fabric has a sheen, which make them look amazing. Unfortunately, I got the care instruction tag removed, but I believe they are made of a cotton/poly mix. Price includes delivery confirmation in the Continental US. Please contact me for international shipping. Waist:...