or Connect

Posts by KinginMacbeth

Stunning new with tags Purple Rib weave Gieves and Hawkes Seven-Fold tie. RRP = £85. From me $45. Conservative and classic, goes with everything especially navy and grey suits. Ties a nice elegant knot with deep dimple. 3.5 inches at widest. 59.5 inches long. Be quick this will go. Shipping from UK roughly $5 but PM me for a quote. UK residents Free shipping.
Stunning range of conservative ties. All Brand new without tags. Shipping from UK. PM me for shipping quote. Gieves and Hawkes - All $30 - Discount if you buy multiples Also got a royal purple sevenfold Gieves tie. Brand new with tags pm me for pics $40 Burgundy 100% Silk - 3 inch width ---- SOLD Deep Purple Prince of Wales Check 100% Silk - 3.3 inches width Charcoal Grey Prince of Wales Check 100% Silk - 2.8 inches width Navy Sailboat Neat Print 100% Silk - 3...
AQUASCUTUM - Sportscoat Black, sharp cut sportscoat. Just very sleek and hip with classic English sensibilities . Half lined, single breasted, two button. Fantastic for bars and nightlife. $100 Shipping from UK. PM me for a quote. 36R Shoulder (seam to seam) 18.2 inches chest (armpit to armpit) 18 inches length (collar base to bottom, along center back) 29 inches sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff) 26 inches
AQUASCUTUM - Sportscoat New without tags. Unlined single breasted, single vent, two buttons. Perfect staple summer sportscoat. $160 Shipping from UK. PM Me for a quote. 36R Shoulder (seam to seam) 18.5 inches chest (armpit to armpit) 18.5 inches length (collar base to bottom, along center back) 28 inches sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff) 25 inches
Brand new without tags grey tweed sportscoat. Stunning Savile row quality. Tweed is a really beautiful rough heavy complex grey. The perfect winter sportscoat. Built to last. Single breasted, single vent, two button, 4 button cuffs. $220 38R Shoulder (seam to seam) 18.5 inches chest (armpit to armpit) 18 inches length (collar base to bottom, along center back) 30.5 inches sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff) 26 inches
Stunning Kilgour Bespoke Suit. Double breasted, absolutely classic proportions. Conservative navy hopsack cloth. Hefty, built like a tank and will doubtless last for another 20 years. All the little touches that are the hallmark of Savile Row bespoke. Horn buttons, handsewn buttonholes. 4 button cuffs (2 functional). Great condition, maybe needs a press but that is it. $500>>>$290 Sensible offers considered. Shipping from UK - get in touch for an...
PM sent on chinos.
Further drops.
Drops.
Drops!