or Connect

Posts by KinginMacbeth

Payment made for #1b (16l * 25) (14L * 3).
1. New Celine Woven tie - Light blue with woven rosebud design, heavy silk, width 3.5 inches - RRP £90 - Here $28 3. New Gieves and Hawkes tie - Burnt orange and dark red stripe - 100% silk. Width 3.3 inches - RRP £85 - Here: $22
With jacket laid flat, armpit seam to armpit seam is 18.1 inches.
Nice to see that you went with the flared tail. I have a 4-fold burgundy grossa which I love.I asked David to produce a flared tail similar to my Kitons and it was executed beautifully.I will certainly be ordering from David again in the very near future.
I'll check for you. Coat has a nice shape and should fit a slim 38 very well.
Hi, Thanks for the interest. The tie is 3.5 inches width at widest point and 59.5 inches long.
New with tags Canali pocket squares. RRP £30 - Here: $20. 1. Crisp smooth linen with navy shoestring, hand-rolled edge. A classic. SOLD! 2. Grey silk with light grey hand-rolled edge. Extremely versatile. Superb quality silk. And also.... 3. Stefano Ricci purple printed pocket square. Complex purple print. Very thick heavy printed silk. SOLD!
Brand new. Classic old-world stainless steel cufflinks with Cambridge design. Shipping from UK. Should be $5 or less. Shipping to UK = free.
Stunning range of conservative ties. All Brand new without tags. Shipping from UK. PM me for shipping quote. Should be roughly $5. Celine - Rare woven neat design - $35 Stunning light blue Celine tie in thick silk. 3.5 inches width. Has tiny woven flower buds and woven Celine logos. Get yourself a piece of Parisien chic. Gieves and Hawkes - All $30 - Discount if you buy multiples Deep Purple Prince of Wales Check 100% Silk - 3.3 inches width Charcoal Grey Prince of...