or Connect

Posts by ATS

Does anyone know a decent quality semi formal/casual dress shoe that is Stylish yet COMFORTABLE enough to wear for 10 hours a day 4 days a week? in the $100 to $300 range? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Also interested in Chester Barrie Overcoats and Chester Barrie Dress Shirts size 15.5 Thanks
Anyone ...
Thank You very much for your help, the ones from Fin's are perfect.
Thanks *
Anyone ...
I guess they dont have the same phone setup as ours. So nevermind I will do it myself now. Thanks for your help.
I can of course, but I just figured if some one had a little spare time and the call was free why not?. No problem either way I can do it myself.
Last time I was in London I found a really nice Chester by Chester Barrie suit at this store colloni uomo 273 oxford st Telephone 020 7493 6122 and since then I have not been able to find one like it. I knew I should have bought it when I had the chance. Anyhow, I was hoping someone could get me their email so I can send them a picture of the suit to see if they still have it... instead of spending tons in long distance. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ...
Does anyone know of a good English company who makes jeans in England?