or Connect

Posts by Platform

Oops, meant to PM
Would also love a proxy!
Brand new BBBF dark grey suit: bought this new a few years ago and just never got it fitted. Living out of a suitcase these days for work so I don't have room for another suit. Time to let this beauty go to a more appreciative home. Perfect condition - Never worn, never altered Impeccable quality - Made in Italy, back when BBBF suits were actually nice (by Caruso, if I'm not mistaken) Original price was $1900 Only $700 (~65% off) Suggest PayPal for protection, but open...
Any tips on what one should look out for come post-Christmas sales season?
I bought it from an acquaintance who I believe was the original owner. I never wore it and it looks quite new. You're welcome to come take a look if you're located in SM. I'm down there all the time.
Is there anything left or is what went up the lot?
any updates on steals+deals2?
It pains me to put this up but it's just 3/4 of a size too big for me and I fear I'll ruin its proportions if I bring it to a tailor. Better to sell to someone who will enjoy it more and use the money to buy something that fits better. If you've been reading the forums you know of the fantastic work that Richard Anderson does. He's considered one of the top tailors on Savile Row (just ask RSS). This coat is a thing of beauty. - Made in 2007 - FLAWLESS condition - 2...
Ah yes whoops. There is no ticket pocket (that's the little pocket sometimes above the right outer pocket, right?).Sorry for crappy iphone pics but don't have access to a good camera atm. Will try to update asap.