or Connect

Posts by povatix

Overall, I think the recommendations were quite reasonable. However, the prices for these add-ons seem a bit on the steep side. Keep in mind, I am speaking from the point of view of someone within the Australian market.Firstly, your prescription is in the moderate range for short-sightedness, so you will definitely benefit from a higher index material in order to minimise the thickness of the lens. 1.67 is a solid choice. I would expect $235 to be a decent price for a 1.67...
I've tried emailing you guys but haven't heard back. Keen to get in before the discount finishes
Same here. Any Australians have any luck with bank chargebacks?
Item will be shipped from Australia TVA High Collar jacket in a nice substantial cotton jersey fabric. Interesting high collar detail which can be zipped or unzipped for very different looks. The high collar is lined in a very nice soft material on the interior and is amazing to touch. The YKK Excella Double Zipper Pull is really nice and provides a few different ways of wearing the jacket. The seams down the sleeves are curved in an anatomical style fit and is very...
Wool Bedford from Fall 2013 Bought this off another user on grailed about a year ago. Didn't get much use out of it so it is still in very good condition. Very nice wool fabric. It is a women's jacket, but is pretty unisex in styling so should work if your measurements match with the jackets. Marked as size 3 but fits more like S or XS Measurements: 16.8 shoulder to shoulder 24 sleeve 24 boc length 20 pit to pit
Item will ship from Sydney, Australia. Bought off a user on grailed. They had it altered, so look at the measurements. Collaboration between SF user Snowmanxl and Peir Wu. Made in the UK. Solid pair of pants that have a nice loose top block with a taper down to the leg opening. Very nice black wool gabardine (?) fabric. Half-lined to the knee with polyester. More info here http://www.styleforum.net/t/369044/peir-wu-x-snowman-pant-collaboration Black. Tagged size 46,...
Item will ship from Sydney, Australia. Bought off a user on SZ. Still in decent condition. Cotton Jersey Pant in a nice loose top block/tapered leg opening fit. Has a slight drop crotch. Long inseam but stacks nicely due to leg opening. High rise with curved back seams. Black Size S. Waist: 16.5" Thigh: 12" Knee: 8" Leg opening: 6" Inseam: 35"
Item will be shipped from Sydney, Australia. Price includes shipping cost/paypal Open to offers, but shipping is expensive so keep that in mind. Bought at the end of last year from yahoo auctions jp, worn once. Just been sitting in my closet since, so I'm hoping someone else could make better use of the jacket. Exterior is made of a very substantial Harris Tweed wool fabric. Has a Gore-Tex membrane. Incredibly soft to the touch on the inside. Measurements: shoulder:...
hi paypal only items located in sydney, australia. prices are in USD and is all inclusive of shipping and paypal fee feel free to make me reasonable offers, worst i can do is say no. keep in mind that international shipping is quite costly for me. click on any picture to view a larger size - apc petit standard [30] the classic tight fit entry-level selvedge. bought from tbs back in november 2012, worn sparingly since then. plenty of life left. bit of fading in the...
hi paypal only items located in sydney, australia. prices are in USD and is all inclusive of shipping and paypal fee feel free to make me reasonable offers, worst i can do is say no. keep in mind that international shipping is quite costly for me. click on any picture to view a larger size - apc petit standard [30] the classic tight fit entry-level selvedge. bought from tbs back in november 2012, worn sparingly since then. plenty of life left. bit of fading in the...