or Connect

Posts by crispeta

Please explain - I'm old, my memory is not that good anymore.. I hardly remember the IPO price of FB
My lifelong experience as an internet vanguard and visionary educated me one thing: As long as it's not a Nigerian prince or ebay it's legit. Ok, FB might be the 3rd exception. However, nobody wants to live in or close to Philly, so just ignore.
Let's assume this highly likable Mrs Sandberg runs for presidency in 4 years and she allocates 90% of her campaign budget to FB (if it'll still be around by then), where would you see the price? I mean, given these hypotheses - hell yeah, FB=strong buy!NFLX is +6ish% as well, again.. and AAPL gaining, again..
Is it sloppy to not reached out for AAPL eo last week? I mean, no matter what, that stock is probably going to reach the moon before Branson's Virgin Galactic.. I heard this Apple company is the new Dell and more recently they've started to interrupt Nokia's phone biz, too..
If your 'it' stands for FB, then 'yes' I think they are. They should finally prove that they can do something right other than providing a stable platform and an improved photo sharing functionality because those things have been around quite a while..
That is a very one-sided perspective.Maybe GS and JPM just had a flash of genius and realized that FB has a lot more potential (e.g. FB the recent 15% rev originating from credits with 12% directly from ZNGA.. oh, ZNGA now has its own platform..besides no hits on hand) and the most recent decision to actually raise the number of shares offered was not a good idea.So they just bought back.Makes perfect sense to me. Oh, 'no', I'm not serious - but the entire IPO wasn't...
Tell me the dates when it'll happen and I'll be in Was surprised that Bombardier did not accelerate after WestJet's order of 20 Q400.
Fair enough - too many "investors" out there who do not have the slightest idea of the business model or publicly available background info on the companies they are invested in.
I'm surprised, isn't that the most obvious fact? Just read S-1s like those of GRPN..
If one lives in/ close to Silicon Valley, one realizes that there a lot of innovative ideas but way more bs all over the place. Entrepreneurs (or wannabe entrepreneurs) who fully ride the hype and aim for fast cash. "Journalists" who don't have the slightest idea about business fundamentals but quickly establish a platform for more often than not little researched tech info that is used by wealthy VCs to push their investments. "Journalists" quickly become VCs themselves...