or Connect

Posts by crispeta

Probably everyone who went to bschool had it on her desk or night stand.. oh, nowadays I own a kindle as well
Would not recommend to read the book itself.
If that's correct, it has not always been the case - I know "exceptions"..
Any word on when the Unbranded chinos in 201/ tapered fit become available somewhere? As far as I know, so far only skinny and slim straight are out.
Congrats, jslade.
In your case, especially since you are an economist and probably know how do conduct research , I would not necessarily rely on an internet forum - especially when it comes to topics like work environment and salary. Perspectives will vary a lot from one person to another based on upbringing, experience, and background. I have lived and worked on several continents and can tell you that traveling (a lot) or studying a semester abroad does not provide a person with an...
She left; assumed the helm at yahoo!
Just jeans, no more no less, right? Keep on rockin' glad you enjoy them.
What about avoiding or at least reducing sleep time so that fading is accelerated; would that be considered fake fades as well?
From my experience, it doesn't help at all or better said the stretch is still remarkable.Frankly, I have never noted such a huge difference after wearing in a pair of raws. Unfortunately, thighs were the bottleneck re downsizing for me as well and the opinions on their stretch potential are contradictory.