or Connect

Posts by ArsenalDan

I believe the Dark Glacier and Grape Marl are already on the site, NYI.
Honestly, Stumptown doesn't really much need our help, so maybe coffee from the independent Culture Espresso, which has excellent coffee and is even closer, at 39th and 6th? Worth a contact. Food-wise right near there is also Untamed Sandwiches, which is pretty tasty.
anyone seen staple color* Superga on sale anywhere? (*navy, their "military green", brown, or similar)
Hey Mike, any chance that your second new shape is a single pleat Walt?
Mike/Matt: would you mind checking your PM from me, please? Thanks!
Will there be G&L availability in Walts?
Nope Different purposes for me.
I have a medium that fits me quite well (ordered about a week ago from you guys), though I was planning to stop in at the Smith St store to see if I liked how the large fit. (they have at least one large there I hope?) Medium fits well but slightly tight in the chest and back. I assume it will stretch enough but wanted to see in any case.Overall, though, yah I think I'd be very interested in what you propose. I wear a navy wool CPO jacket VERY frequently in the...
Maybe an odd question: I really like the Doyle, but it wears slightly too casual for my purposes -- I wish its lines were a little bit straighter/harder, if that makes sense. What if I had it dry cleaned and starched? Is that a terrible idea?
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but the Maritime Shirt Jacket will be re-issued for new orders or will only be produced to fulfill back orders? Thanks!