or Connect

Posts by Jake

Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater Dude, his argument was that Tito's economic policies did not work. My argument was that under Tito there was economic prosperity in Yugoslavia. That has nothing to do with economic gains making up for the loss of freedoms and intolerable new laws. To me it looked like you were talking up his policies, not reinforcing the fact that they worked. Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater And,...
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater Second: How do you explain Yugoslavia's economic prosperity under Tito? Go to Yugoslavia now and you will find millions of people who would be willing to trade all the freedom and democracy they have today for the prosperity they had under Tito. Sorry for bursting in but WTF? Germany flourished under Nazi leadership. Does that make it okay? Do the economic gains make up for the loss of freedoms...
It's around -400 right now but damn...
If he really wants more publicity... instead of stooping to idiotic claims like such, he could just put up cartoon characters in Boston.
Quote: Originally Posted by dkzzzz Thousands of Stingers have been floating around in that part of the world since 80s, perhaps even earlier. They are old weapon. Why suddenly that old weapon finds its way to Iraq just now? I venture a guess that stinger made in 80s would not be capable of downing modern US helicopter. Purely my speculation. These rockets appear to be modern and designed specifically to momentarily destroy helicopter without any chance...
Broke the trucks.. ouch.
Quote: Originally Posted by dkzzzz Why our helicopters suddnely falling out of the skies after being flown in Iraq for years without much resistance from the ground? Where shoulder missiles are coming from and what they are called? Stinger Missiles, Germany (American weapons), and Stinger Missiles ( FIM-92 Stinger )
Burberry hat...
Makes it all worth it eh?
Quote: Originally Posted by Arethusa They're not that similar, though that is one AF's few tolerable pieces. I do have a similar unbranded military style jacket from AF. I'm finding it difficult to find anything that even remotely looks like it however (with a decent price range).