or Connect

Posts by satchelbmoore

good vintage condition. soft & supple suede. some scuffs from general wear. a brush will bring these back to new. interesting lacing configuration of 4 eyelets-4 quicklace-1 eyelet. size 11 E MADE IN USA. $90 shipped in the con US. message me with questions or to purchase.
good vintage condition. soft supple suede. some scuffs from general wear. a brush will bring these back to new. interesting lacing configuration of 4 eyelets-4 quicklace-1 eyelet. size 11 E MADE IN USA. $90 shipped in the con US. message me with questions or to purchase.
good condition. some instep creasing. no major scuffs. gold buckle Tutti model from the studio line. sold new for $400. size 7.5EE $75 shipped to conUS. contact me about shipping elsewhere. don't hesitate to contact me with questions.
Classic black leather beefroll loafers. Some creases in the leather but scuffs are minimal and there are no scratches. The leather sole is worn but straight and has a lot of life left. Sewn in Freeport Maine, USA size 10.5 (length of sole 12", width of sole, 4 3/8") $65 OBO shipped in Con US
brown suede mocassins with hard rubber sole. Some wear on the sole but suede and stitching is in good condition. classic american-made minnesota heritage. Very hard to find. size 10.5 $60 OBO shipped.
someone should scoop these. here's my pair.
that's right. no soak. thanks for the kind words! they are great jeans.
i got some context grand indigos in november. i posted a couple pics then. effang sent me a PM about doing a post and i figured i would. i've put about 7.5 hard months into these and gave them a break for the summer as the crotch was wearing thin this spring. i just wore them for a week straight while on vaction in nyc boston and cape cod. the clerk at BIG was impressed which made my denim ego swell as i already was very pleased with how these are shaping up. i bought...
AAAThis is a pristine pair of classic Vasque Summit boots. Skywalk "futura" sole with zero evidence of wear. No scuffs. A couple MINOR marks from sitting in a closet for many years. Vintage black/white Gore-Tex tag. I have been unable to properly date this pair but it is increasingly hard to find made in Italy Vasque Hiking Boots. These are very similar to the very popular Sundowner model by vasque but has two extra "quick lace" eyelets at the top. This is a great...
This is a rare eastpak backpack from before they were actually eastpak. both tags on the outside of the pack say "nws east-pak". made in haverhill, ma USA where nws east-pak was founded. it says "made in u.s.a." on the bag twice. because "nws east-pak" was registered in 1979 and "eastpak" was first used in '83, this pack is most likely from between those timelines but it could be older. model n535. east-pak has withdrawn from the US market and is no longer made in the US....