or Connect

Posts by UniqueDude1000

Excellent Condition Chest: 20' Shoulders: 18" Length: 23" Shipped to the US for $60
Great condition. Medium Beige 55% linen 45% cotton Chest: 20” Length: 26” Arms: 27" shoulders: 17” $50 shipped to the US
Really nice S/S vest, slubby linen. Good for about a 38. Very good condition. Shell: 100% Linen Lining: 50% Polyester 50% Rayon Chest: 20” Length: 26” Shipped to the US for $60
Very Good condition! 100% Wool Chest: 20 Arms: 25 Shoulders: 16.5 $50 shipped to the US
I have too many jackets! Here's what apolis has to say The Coated Wool Chore Jacket is a classic work wear silhouette, reissued in an exclusive wool fabric that is woven for Apolis in Italy. It features a water resistant Polyurethane coating, perfect for travel. Finishing details include fallen buffalo horn fisheye buttons and a hidden pocket fit for a phone and pens. The rounded collar, pocket flaps, and raglan shoulder add charm to this rugged wool...
Gant Foldover Sweater 100% Worsted Wool Brown with Bits of Sage Small Chest: 19 Arms: 26 Shoulder: 17 Length: 25 $75 shipped to the US
Naked and Famous Slim Fit Tweed Size 32 Waist: 16 Inseam: 34.5 Rise: 10 Like new condition- just worn a few times- plus some creasing/shop wear on the front. $60 shipped in the US.
Nom de Guerre Trench Coat New with Tags Details: 100% Cotton- Heavy Twill Navy Blue Removable hood, buckle belt, cuff buckles, hip pockets, epaulettes, and a gun flap. Measurements: Shoulders: 19" Chest: 23.5" Sleeves: 27.5" Collar to Hem: 36" Fit's quite slim; I would say it's good for either a slim 42 or a 40. Retailed at something insane like 700. Selling here for $275 shipped to continental US. Contact me for other locales. The above are stock photos...
ISO: FW11 olive wool cruiser in Medium. Thanks!
There's 2" of fabric left over, so you can lengthen it 1" or maybe 1.5".