or Connect

Posts by tv2177

CMs in Boston area and NY area all carry Barbour Ashby when I went in the past 2 months.
lol, that was my expression when i saw that price.
I think barbour is trying to push its product into the U.S. because I have seen a lot of department stores and other brands carrying them, such as Club Monaco, Barney's, Bloomingdales, and others. Barbour has also opened a new shop in SOHO earlier this year.
damn, that's awesome!
nvm
thought about it but I am saving some money for either a pair of dressier Alden or AE boots. so, no, even those prices are unbelievable and my size (11) was also available.
ALLEN EDMONDS SHOE STORE OUTLET32 Main StFreeport Maine, 04032-1239207-865-6222freeport@allenedmonds.comALLEN EDMONDS SHOE BANK II OUTLET18900 West Bluemound Road, Suite 15Brookfield Wisconsin, 53045262-785-6666brookfield@allenedmonds.comALLEN EDMONDS SHOE BANK OUTLET201 East Seven Hills RoadPort Washington Wisconsin, 53074262-284-7158shoebank@allenedmonds.com
that was some crazy deal over there, $299 shipped. only if there are some wingtips i would've get one myself.
damn, what a price, almost thinking about picking up the tessel. but gotta stop my wallet from bleeding since black friday...this price is unbeatable tho, i got mine for $311 and it's already a good price, this is even better! wish i get deal like this on the wingtips. haha.
wore my penny loafer for the first time, gotta say i love it. btw, i sized down from my usual size 11 to 10.5 and it was a little snug when i put my feet then gotten pretty comfortable after some walking in it. hope it'll get even more comfortable with wearing.