or Connect

Posts by tv2177

ya I think i read somewhere that Kyle is looking to get a MTO system to go on their website, but there's no time frame.the #8 cxl looks so good. I can't wait to get my MTO to come in!!
rancourt just released a new green shell 4 eyelet ranger mocs. looks pretty interesting. link to more pics on their site
Pics for north platte on ebay looks exactly like Dalton but with lug soles and 3 speed hooks on the top. I might cop this and a pair of player's in sand/navy/chocolate suede.
I have a pair of pre-owned peal & co loafer in size 10.5E, even though it marks 10.5E but I believe it's a mistake because it fits my 10.5D feet quite well. I wear 10.5D in Alden Barrie last and generally a 11D otherwise. As you can see from the picture there is a scar on the left heel, and some minor scratches which can be buffed off if you use some wax on it. I believe this is on the 314 lasts, the same as C&J Boston/Harvard model. here's a link to the Brooks...
this should be the shoebank sale. I just emailed Edward at Freeport and still waiting on the lists to come thru my email in my sizes.
time to pick up some suits for myself!
Bosh is always soft always sucking at finishing up strong....
it's more likely still going to be 30% plus 15% kicker.
^that is some stunning pair of LW!
I buy my shoes exactly just like you with 1 or 2 loafers in the rotation.gotta love wingtips.