or Connect

Posts by tv2177

Thanks for the pictures!. I think I am sold on the chestnut color!
Thanks! But somehow I cannot seem to see the pictures.Regarding to the American Briefcase, I actually compared it many times with the British Briefcase and not sure which one to get. I guess British can be easily dress down and the American is more strictly business. And if I decided that I will definitely pickup the lawyer's briefcase then I guess I'll go for the American so that I have one with rounded edge and one more angular.
Rancourt just posted on their website that they will now include their coasters for every shoe purchase! Hope I get some for my next purchase!
Brandeis. I am new to the lawyer world and am looking for a nice briefcase, and I have been eyeing Clegg's for a while. Your two suggestions are very helpful! I suppose I'll also go with the chestnut English Briefcase first, then down the road to pick up the Lock Briefcase for, maybe, the cleaner design.Also, do you mind post a pic or two of the cases that you have? I'd be very interested in seeing how they have aged.Thanks!
nice natty ranger moc! Enjoy!
wow, what a special make up!
^I need those in 10D!
I'be really interested in this!
those Indy's are saying hi to my me and my wallet...
Please let us knowPlease let us know the details on thoese laces!