or Connect

Posts by tv2177

for those looking for chino/pants similar to the Davis fit, I find that RL's straight-fit pants has a very similar fit/cut.
wonder if they have any available for those that did not preorder.
Thanks for the tip. I do not plan on throwing them into the dryer, but I will still do a wash before I hem them.
thank you
one quick questions for y'all rivet chino owners. Should I tailor the length only after wash? or that doesn't really matter?
what? this is happening? For my love of blue, I will need to jump on these! Can someone give me more info on these please?
Sounds like a plan. I'll give them a call and see. I am also planning on calling Cathy and Alden SF to see if I can be placed on the list for the next ravello LWB (even though who knows when will it happen!)
Sizing on these Marlows are truly dependent on each person's feet, if you take some time to look through this thread you'll find many people size down from for the loafer but many also stated they stayed TTS.
I am TTS US10.5D on brannock and 10D on Alden barrie. I have a wider forefoot and skinny heel and I took US10.5 on the penny. US10 was too short and tight in the toebox for me.
Ya, I have been really busy lately. And I have only 40 pages left in this thread to pick up!Maybe the new cigar will give east coasters a better choice. But don't know any retailer that has a list for them tho.