Posts by tv2177

Thanks. Trying to decide if I should buy the natty cxl on sale or wait for the brown cxl to return.
Just wondering if anyone could share a real life shot of their pair of the innsbruck alt wien in natty cxl?
oh man, how did I miss all the sample sale!! I need some 33" pants!
thanks!
Could you provide comments on what's your usual suit size and what size of the Al trench did you end up with? Thanks!
Pulled the trigger on the alabaster trainer. God, I have been checking the Southwick offerings since it came live, but god damn tight on budget and will not have funds until January. Will you be doing this again some time in Spring, Mike?
there are two levels to the crown, pull slightly and spin it then you can change the date.
Those Loden museum calf is making me drooling all over....
I have a Navy CDW classico parka in size S for sale, asking $300 OBO. Bought this last year for about USD750 last year in Japan after tax and shipping, wore sparingly because it's a big small for me to layer. FWIW, I am usually a 39 in suits, M in most mall brands, took size small because wanted it to be slim. While it does look slim if I only wear a shirt under it, but it's a bit small to put on heavy layers for the deep cold winter. This jacket has no stains, no holes,...
damn how did i miss this!