or Connect

Posts by tv2177

Can I assume they are $1K+? Why are they so expensive? Quality, comfort? I better convince my gal not to buy these.
Gentlemen, I have a pair of BNIB Alden Leffot color 8 Antique Edge Long Wing Blucher in size 10D for sale. Sad that I have to part with them so fund my other Aldens. I don't have any camera with me now, so here's a stock photo from leffot. Please see more on Leffot. I will ship to anywhere in CONUS for $725 + 4% paypal fees. International will pay for actual shipping + paypal fees. Here's the description from Leffot: This pair of color 8 longwings is one of our...
What nice pair of Navy CXL, almost got them!I heard these loboutins cost more than Aldens, is that true?
I guess I'll list my 10D Leffot #8 soon then.
got myself two TSFs. One is blue thin strip, the other is regular blue shirt, both are cutaway collars without pocket. These shirts feel really good and gotta say I really like Kamakura shirts, unfortunately they are one size too small at 39-83. Going to put them on the Market soon for $100 shipped CONUS. If anything is interested PM me.
In the best situation, I would want to get both. But if one is stuck between Leffot #8 or cigar lwb, what should he get first? I know cigar don't come that often these days.
if those are shell, that's real good price. I just never saw those on RL.com, maybe a B&M only style?
oh wow, the navy coat looks so sleek. do want! what kinda materials are we expecting for MTM coats?
just wonder how many of people with brannock D width ended up with C on the barrie? Having been wearing D width on my barrie, I sometimes think maybe C will fit me better, because I still get some tiny space around the pinky at the end of the day, which I don't mind.
some Leffot #8 LWBs with Antique edging are avaliable on site http://leffot.com/shop/index.php/new-arrivals/97581-longwing.html 10.5E and 12D