or Connect

Posts by tv2177

Please order these in any style combo you think it looks good!
my pair I left at the old house. Won't be able to get them until August. I sure will post some pictures.
They look awesome! I wouldn't wanna say you stole my ideas, because you have it with two eyelets where mine is three.I gotta say tho the parisian blue cxl ages so well!
I was talking about the REDA blue hopsack. I hope I can get a pair for the next run, if there's anything left...
man those REDA blue is so amazing. I recall it was offered before, anyone has real life picture?
I have a similar size to you. Both of my feet are about 10.5D on brannock. I have a slim heel and a slightly wider forefoot. When I went into Alden D.C. earlier this year, Kathy measured me a surprising 9.5D on the Van last penny loafersm because 10D was somewhat loose. I do suggest that you try them on.
do you mind let me know what's your chest size? this is the one thing that I worried the most. I am a 39 chest.
I wear a medium in INDIGO DYED PIQUE TEE and a large in LONG SLEEVE HENLEY 8OZ UNION JERSEY, and I bought two medium SHORT SLEEVE HENLEY SLUB. Crossing my finger they will fit...
given that you have read the entire thread, you must have came across Namor's chart, I would say go with that chart. I went TTS on my Marlow wingtips and they are a bit loose, but I like it that way. The best way for you is to buy two sizes from RL.com and try them on and see how you like them.
miss out the speckled chambray rivets in 34....