or Connect

Posts by tv2177

The more I see this make up the more I love it!! Good looking shoes Mike! Happy Holidays to you!
these are nice. I went tts but didn't work out. the last just don't fit me well.
I agree with FrankCowperwood that your fit should be fine given that the ball of your feet fits and only a little heel slippage. That heel slippage should go away as you break-in your boots. enjoy and post some action pics!
cant wait!!!Thanks Mike for the long reply. I agree with your point, if at $700 I would rather buy a nice down jacket like those OSC Cross jacket that you have. I guess I'll also try my luck on Rakuten see if I can find myself a Japanese slim fit snorkel that's made in the US.
Just buff it up. cxl is rather oily.
Ravello/Olive Cigar NST, Brass Eyelets, Dark Edge, Commando/Double Waterlock Sole Plaza last
Hi Mike, The more I look at the Spiewak Snorkel, the more I love it. Too bad to learn that they shut down all their US factories. But I learned that they are making some of their products in Canada. If that's the case, would you consider bring them back next year? If not, I guess I'll have to see if I can buy the golden fleece down-filled snorkel from other retailers, but again, they might be too warm for urban wear after reading all the reports on this thread saying how...
This is my take on your question. I am a TTS 10.5D but a tad towards the wide side. I wear 10.5D on AE 5 last, and 10D on Barrie. I wear Rancourt's CXL loafer in 10.5D. They were a very good fit at the beginning, but after about a year of constant wearing, they stretched a bit and I cannot go sockless without seeing some heel slippage. But if I am wearing socks they are fine. If i am to order the made to fit i would probably go with 10.5D and 10D in CXL. I won't worry...
OMG, such a killer indy. Wish I had thought about this pair before I ordered my navy CXL from JG.
damn, missed out this one big. Needed a 33x32 or 34x32 slim fit...