Posts by tv2177

http://www.styleforum.net/t/111211/epaulet-shop-official-affiliate-thread/59100#post_8753898 this post might help.
Pulled the trigger on the olive Teba, kind of wish I could add a blue pants instead of olive.
Thanks Mike. a 39 it is. I wanted an easy fit as intended. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
A quick sizing question since I haven't bought a sport coat or suit since Jan. 2016. I ordered a 40 during that January EFF Southwick suiting runs and the fit is pretty spot on, except I had the tailor brought in the waist slightly. Should I order 40, 39, or 38? For reference, I wear Medium EP button downs and the fit is on the brink.
Thanks for the input guys.I am in the market to get something different than a zip-top. Perhaps the English or the Birmingham briefcase. I am also eyeing their new port brief, but since it doesn't have a shoulder strap it might not be as practical as the others, though I really like the aesthetic of that particular bag.
I am in for a brown shell Chukka.
Suggestions and recommendations needed here. I have a three gussets Frank Clegg zip-top briefcase that I use all the time when I travel and absolutely love it. I also ordered a zipper pouch that I also carry with me when I don't need the entire bag for brief meetings on the road. That being said, when I am back in the office I find it the three gussets a bit too much for daily commute, and the leather pouch a bit too small. So I have been considering buying another...
Medium shirts is usually spot on, but I've had shirts that's a bit tighter than others.
Thanks. That looks like a good size on you chest and arms. My chest is a bit bigger at about 39.5 so I suppose sizing down might not be a good idea...
Thanks for the input guys. The length of the body and the sleeves are good. The body length is not too short and stops above my hip, sleeves has been long enough to cover my shirt underneath. I suppose I'll stick with this size and put that money towards the blouson!