or Connect

Posts by tv2177

Thanks for all the ideas. I was thinking Tennis trainer with Ecru and Green leather, but that reminded of Addidas that I see all over on the street. So I am now down to either Teak or Navy.
Anyone who have pulled the trigger on the custom white tennis trainer might share what's your combo? I am thinking about ordering one too.
Dreams come true!
what's the different between the limited edition and the regular ones besides the price?
Warlow sounded great. I might have to finally jump in on the MTO for the first time. Given the low exchange rates and the awesome makeup. Just gotta decide if I should stay TTS like I did on my Marlow or size down when this is happening.
missed the air force blue...should I go for Iron Olive Melange or the Feldmaus Brown for versatility with m jackets/sports coat?
I do exactly the same here without shrinking. If there is any, it's just very minimal and not at all noticeable. I also put it in dryer from time to time to pre-dry (low heat for about 5 to 10 minutes).
second this.
who should I contact for this makeup?
This is on fire!Don't feel like creating a new post, so I'll ask my questions here: what would be a more versatile shoes to own firstThe Epaulet Innsbruck LWB or Snuff Suede Chukka?