or Connect

Posts by sinnedk

stooges on yoox but i think this is the glass ice version http://www.yoox.com/us/41490481NA/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=41490481NA&sizeId=3
all i see is a zipper opening some leather could be a bag, jacket, shoe, wallet...
thats about where i thought you were...
what neighborhood were you in for the pic, that building looks like something on market st
NG, the fit i am wearing calls for sleeker sw&d style boots. If you check many other posters on this forum have slim jeans with a more bulbous toe box which would be the other option. Now i prefer a slimmer toe box like ccp to some ma+/a1923. But that is a preference.If you try to dress a bit more sw&d you may want to look into some cool boots and you will see that many don't and shouldn't have the cm sleekness. If i wore my cordovan carmina captor boots with that fit i...
Fuck SZ and their little overlord. I don't care if they give me no love, i cannot stand faust being a douchebag for no fucking reason. Most people on there look like they are wearing fucking costumes.I don't want to wear black all the time and I won't. I am wearing cool shit and enjoying it. Who the fuck imposes these fucking rules that you cannot wear rick with CCP. That is plain stupid!Advice for all, enjoy what you wear pair it with comfortable and nice things. In the...
UPS missed the delivery dates for them too
Been browsing SF on iPhone 6 and its great mobile wise but switching over to the desktop version is nice too. On the smaller screen the desktop version was a pure nightmare. Also, UPS is having some major issues with Apple. I remember apple used fedex and while annoying that they didn't leave apple products at the door, i never had a problem. Fast forward to UPS... 1. They try to attempt iPhone delivery, no one home they leave note. 2. i call to set up pick up form ups...
I don't own any jcrew either but good to know the history.
buy them and then sell them to me at 70% off