or Connect

Posts by sinnedk

Oh no that SLP jacket was posted here and re-sparked the production line convo... epic ...
But think of all the nephews
garbage thats a strong opinion...
See signature :-)
i like that one, its tough because i like all 3 and everything devoa did for fw15 is great.RO is a nice non leather alternative but i think enfinleve will be it, idk i'll see how i am on funds.thats what i am leaning to
next up is a jacket... enfinleve ma1 devoa ro
Amazing TOJ suiting wool MA1, great condition, i just need something with a different fit. Suiting wool MA-1. Gas mask flap chest pocket; that pocket is designed to fit your cell phone, and slants down slightly on the inside so that it stays kinda nestled in there and you can feed your headphone cords out of it. Pockets on the inside just like a normal MA-1. Adjustable lengths only. Super 150’s Fine Wool Suiting Cloth: Black, Navy, and we can look into some other...
you must be at least 2k in the hole given a few of the recent purchases you've made.i know i found it cuz i was trying to find stock sizing on a jacket i am trying to sell and that came up...
Any particular models of vanson?
Yikes, TOJ has a reddit thread about their issues. Temple of Jawnz - Still legit or turned shady? Looks like Thurston Bros are gonna be getting more business.