or Connect

Posts by sinnedk

Much appreciated.
LUC/Leder/RO/CCP/deets/texture:bussed it over to see a show last night, wanted to share some fit picsmore lighting in below pics [[SPOILER]]
MM x CCP collar would be expensive but built like tanks.
$1,348 for fabric sneakers? or did i miss something... @curiouscharles dude i stepped into the size 45 ramones and they ended up fitting well, looked good too at most maybe 1/2 size bigger than expected.
oh so you got the 44... lmk if they don't fit.
Definitely the latter. Hibiki harmony is not as good as hibiki12 but costs like a Hibiki 12 now :-/
sad to say this but the vegan sneakers i purchased are too big on me and if anyone wants them, my loss your gain. waxed vegan sneakers are the shit btw and i am super bummed i have to let them go.
Just got these and they are a bit big one me. Otherwise sneakers look exactly like the pics. Brand new in box, super cool wax finish. Rick Owens DRKSHDW Vegan Sneaks size 45 • Heavy weight canvas woven upper • Waxed finish • Reinforced heel cup • Interior side zip opening • Metallic eyelets • Interior side vents • Ridged rubber sole • Made in Italy 100% cotton / 100% rubber sole Fits true to size $20 conus international please pm
quick, email them again must of gotten flooded with emails and missed one.