or Connect

Posts by sinnedk

Thanks Buddy, i have hoodies i really am looking for a technical type jacket right now...
Right i am ok with sf/sz dudes. grailed scares me a little because its so easy to scam there.The best experiences have been with Hide, PN\P, The Office and The Library London. Cant remember too many other retailers in recent memory...
@newp you know i sent gift payment to a few of the known merchants from the artisan sector and have had no problem. I have also sent sf members gift payment in the past. Lately i haven't been doing that because its an extra few bucks for a piece of mind. I just don't think the risk is worth it. I would still send gift payment to guys i know and chat with for a long time and a few merchants. But if its newer folks or someone i don't fully know/trust i wouldn't risk it. Even...
You guys are comparing a bourbon to a whiskey that makes no sense.
those are great!
Yea I hear you. I use 2 browsers for that chrome for work stuff and safari for fun stuff...
Fok you got the wrong thread for those sales.
Cannot recommend mission workshop enough, great bag
Fuck that's cool but wish it had a full zip down. I'm looking for a tech jacket right now that has some padding, I think it's referred to as a shell...
@RFX45 the link for the hoody is messed up when I click it, can you relink please