or Connect

Posts by sinnedk

i think donkey is softer than horse from what i've read. i may have seen some guidi in donkey but cannot recall. how do people judge scratch resilience of bison leather? with horse scratches buff out super easily...
did you buy the size 44 from SZ?
look good, where did you pick these up from?
that looks a bit cleaner but the belt loops for the leather penis are concerning
idk if this is legit but looks kinda neat http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rick-Owens-Combo-Leather-Jacket-BNWT-52-L-Julius-7-Carol-Christian-Poell-/231335388244?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276
I am going to reply to all 3 of you in one shot i hope.I agree with you guys on everything. I like CD/MA+/IS/etc. I am actually very happy those artisans exist and if i ever wanted a, as brad said, beautifully executed boot i can go buy one. I feel that other than CD most of those are fairly easily available as well. Before everyone starts cussing at me about this just understand that my tastes are different than yours and should be respected. I am also not a fan of guidi...
Check alpha industries
Idk I look at IS and some MA+ and think most of their footwear is boring. :-/
@Synthese what jeans are those? @Thurston Bros you guys are really pushing those aeros, need to resist temptation!
waiting for a TOJ = sigh