or Connect

Posts by sinnedk

sure i guess thats the fashion aspect of it. but for function if that zip wasn't there to loosen the boot, good luck getting your foot in.
dude you have so many leathers so i was wondering if you bought it or just tried it on and shared pics.
Not dumb at all. Zip doesn't look functional but it is. It opens up the boot enough for your foot to come in. Without it it would be a struggle because the shaft is not too wide. In reality even with the 2nd zip it takes a moment to get your foot in there.
@bengal-stripe @DWFII got my boots in kudu. leather is super smooth, very dark black. i like it thus far.
x-post from boot thread...a1923 st3 kudu dual zipsluckily pn/p supplies both boots and nice pics of the exact pair for their customers. [[SPOILER]]
Yea i did and have some room which is great. the oiled horse didn't fit right for me, the measurements are the same but maybe width was different, idk something about the toebox
excellent, you buy it?
sold em, bought these instead.kudu leather surprisingly super nice, feels the same as the horse oil, a tad stiffer.
I like them a lot luckily pn/p supplies both boots and nice pics of the exact pair for their customers. #Matteo is aweome
Interest free?