or Connect

Posts by sinnedk

Mysql is open source http://www.mysql.com. Now idk if php/python as languages do that analysis out the box, i am sure you can program most languages to do that.
is it just the angle or do the dual zips look drastically different from these [[SPOILER]]
Junior architect? Junior developer is where you start a junior architect should have been a senior dev beforehand. Hiring a dev to tutor you may work but its costly. I recommend either college courses or the online courses you mentioned. The bootcamps are super expensive and you will not be a good dev without having some fundamentals. I recommend some courses then a bootcamp maybe.
PHP and mysql go very well together. not sure what you mean by a "back end" server, i never heard anyone refer to a server as back end.Python + mongodb, check a tutorial. mongo is popular but MySql is more common.
Leather jacket (Toj or RO in my case)Thermals (w+h, or plain black uniqlo), Knits (geller, sns) on colder days, Denim dress shirt, airism shirts from uniqlopants(RO, levis511, uniqlo slim selvedge)ccp bootsHonestly these days I'm looking for more comfort and will probably get a pair of grim tim nudies to go with ccp because of the elastane in them. My issue is i need a slim hem to work with ccp and don't want to deal with something overly tight. l&f should work with a lot...
those look cool, link plz
I have the wrap arounds and they are built like ma+
A true loss to the world
are these tts?
oh man that ending to the episode was awful epic