or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Jacket is lightweight and constructed from a wool-cashmere blend which gives it a gorgeous fuzzy-soft feel. It's warm and well-suited for layering, but it can also be worn very simply with a button-down or a long-sleeve t-shirt. It can be styled well with workwear-inspired outfits, but it works with decidedly "darker" fits too. Since it didn't get much wear this past year, you'll see that it is in extremely good condition. Tagged a size M, I'd say it fits just about true...
They're all tech bloggers hoping to write the best iPhone review before anyone else does.
That is an excellent fit feji.
Looks really good Reedo!
That fit is so good it's making me verklempt. (; _ ; )
Hey y'all, quit ticklin' my jimmies so much.
[[SPOILER]] I like this fit a lot, but I think it looks a little too plain. The dullness of the sweatpants and the plain white t simply overpower the visual interest of the Schneider coat and the OG hi's. I feel like I've been saying this a lot lately, but faded blue jeans or black denim would look real good here. And you need a t shirt with a better neckline—I'm getting a serious Fruit of the Normcore vibe from that shirt.There's a lot to improve, but I like what you've...
Huh, that's interesting. How tall are you?
Just to be clear the jacket definitely has extra space throughout the body. The arms? Not so much. I think it looks fine on me unzipped, but it could definitely use some breaking in.So I'm around 178-182 on any given day and what's weird is that I didn't ever expect to get into weightlifting like I have in this past year. I still want to put on a bit more weight, but at the same time I also want to fit through doors. And fit in clothes. Christ, I never realized how much of...
Spope it looks like your arms are hibernating inside a thoracic cavity. Which is to say that fit looks dooooooooope.