or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Man shut up, you ign'ant.
What's the material of those pants? Looks almost like sweatpants, but I can't be sure.
Oh, I know. But since it's Vanson leather I think it would look cool to have that noted on the tag. Not a huge deal either way—just a small nod to the leather source.
I don't want a cutesy-clever Sky Mall abortion name for the jacket. Good leather and kitsch are two things I like perfectly fine, but not mixed together. If the tag just said "Vanson" in one line of text with "Thurston Bros. x SF" stitched in a line beneath it I'd be content.
I made some margaritas the other day, but I can't remember the quantities I did for each pour. Don Julio Blanco, agave nectar, Cointreau, lime juice. I mainly just tipped the bottles into the shaker ("yeah, I think that looks good"), sloshed it all around with ice for a while, added a few vigorous shakes, and strained everything into an undersized rocks glass. Forgot to rim the glass with salt. It was delicious. I've heard that white tequila is the easiest tequila to use...
La Garçonne is typically very slow when it comes to shipping purchased items.
I hear that's what all elevators in NYC buildings look like.
J-jesus christ, those jeans are freaking painted onto your thighs—get some jeans that fit you, b-baka
Let's repeat this experiment, but, uh, double the money, change the location to a major American city on the east coast, and include recommendations for "hot careers that a literary-minded person would find amenable." I'm asking for a friend.Eh, forget it. Career-talk doesn't belong here.
Thanks dude! Sk8 Hi's all the way—they're really comfy and well put together for the price in my opinion. They'd look real good with most of the stuff you wear too!