or Connect

Posts by thewho13

In Australia everything works in reverse (cf. toilet-flushing).
Just got back from a 10-day road trip with a buddy that was moving out to Boulder for grad school. I got to climb lots of mountains (but holy shit at that thin air you guys have out west), see some beautiful national parks, go to my first rodeo (which was really fun yet also terrifyingly hokey-patriotic; I see you guys have already had a fun conversation about that), and see the place that Synth and Spope call home. Our resident Spacepope recommended I check out some...
It's fun to do bad things.
Nephew, you ought to treat this site like a fine lady: open the door for her whenever you enter an establishment of class, reward her with compliments about her physique (which is of course elegant in a vaguely equine manner), and show her love in the dominating -- yet gentle -- power that all women seek in a man. Lulz
Mikey, there's another place in Davis Square called Found. They might have some good stuff every now and then. (I got that R&B jacket there.)
Missed reference? Or were you suggesting I ought to swing by your part of town?
Yeah, I won't be in Denver til the 9th. I'm camping off the highway sorta by Estes Park right now. Somehow have 4G too.
I'm currently sitting on a large rock in the middle of the Rockies, which I find very agreeable. There is no such thing as fashion here. I wear a Lululemon sweat-wicking long-sleeve t, Nike running shorts, Smartwool socks, and busted Vasque hiking boots. The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
Is that Easton Ellis? What book is that from?
Just spent last night at a mutual friend's sister's place in Ft. Collins, so I'll be hiking and camping in the Rockies today and tomorrow. Gonna pop in to Boulder all day on Monday; looking forward to checking out your Boulder recommendations!(Oh, and then I fly out of Denver on Tuesday.)