or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Missed reference? Or were you suggesting I ought to swing by your part of town?
Yeah, I won't be in Denver til the 9th. I'm camping off the highway sorta by Estes Park right now. Somehow have 4G too.
I'm currently sitting on a large rock in the middle of the Rockies, which I find very agreeable. There is no such thing as fashion here. I wear a Lululemon sweat-wicking long-sleeve t, Nike running shorts, Smartwool socks, and busted Vasque hiking boots. The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
Is that Easton Ellis? What book is that from?
Just spent last night at a mutual friend's sister's place in Ft. Collins, so I'll be hiking and camping in the Rockies today and tomorrow. Gonna pop in to Boulder all day on Monday; looking forward to checking out your Boulder recommendations!(Oh, and then I fly out of Denver on Tuesday.)
Just went to a rodeo (my first!) in Jackson, WY. Everyone wore blue jeans with cowboy boots and it was really, really cool. Oh, and the rodeo was awesome. People out here have been really, really nice to this unshaven, kinda smelly, backpacking/road tripping student of the West.
Just dropping in to say, briefly: - I liked Breezy's post. Every now and then I forget to check my own language and to be considerate concerning who is involved in a given conversation. - Fat-shaming is dumb and incredibly inefficient. Breezy's spot-on about shame. Considering obesity an epidemic is dumb too, but I'm not going into that argument again. It's also tremendously disingenuous and just plain wrong to call something a disease and then treat the "afflicted" as...
So I started working out my feet just recently and I've ballooned to a goddamn size 78. [[SPOILER]]
Mark, your hair looks a wee bit too big. Take it from me, I'd know.
Huh, nothing there from Z. He must've forgotten to purchase a pack of rubbers.Or a vasectomy,