or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Looks like a ninja turtle stomach.
I just got back home from the Hawks game (woooooooo!), and now I'm in bed reading Kafka on The Shore. First Murakami book I've ever picked up and I really like it so far. How's 1Q84?Random "fashion" thought: so I've switched from doing yoga regularly and lifting just a bit to lifting regularly and doing yoga every now and then. While it's nice to put on a bit more muscle, it's a pain in the ass to see long-time favorite shirts become just a wee bit too snug. On the other...
Superfluous... to what? Or do you mean superficial?
Nice fit. What jeans are those?
To the first part: good plan. Just choosing which one to watch first seemed like something I'd have to agonize over for a while. [[SPOILER]]
Still haven't watched The Wire or The Sopranos yet.
Really soft, simple tee by Levi's Vintage Clothing. $80 including shipping to CONUS.
Just got this in the mail—a size medium. I like it a lot, but it's just too damn small for me. If anyone is interested in grabbing it before I return it to TBS, lemme know.
Some of my best Jewish friends wear OL smiley sweaters.
Junot Díaz's The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao is, so far, very good. The voice of the narrator reminds me of the wise-guy tenor of Thomas Pynchon or Tom Robbins (with maybe a bit of Eggers in there too), and his use of sci-fi pop culture references and Spanish (slang? Baxter you know I don't speak Spanish) blend together in a very unique, playful style. One of my favorite aspects of the novel has to be the narrator's colorful historicism: a bunch of somewhat lengthy...