or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Color is shown pretty much true in the fit pic—a really dark charcoal grey. That's me in the photo (6' tall), but I'm not sure what I weighed at the time I took the picture. Maybe 170? As for the measurement from the back of the collar, there's no accurate way to pull that off since it's a shawl collar. If you're between 5'9" and 6'2" you ought to be just fine.
This knit is like mac n' cheese: it's a cool autumn day, the sky is overcast, Dave in the cubicle down the hall won't shut up about those meaningless TPS reports, a noisy draft swims through the faulty window insulation, and all you want is something soft and colorless and warm to reassure you against the gaping maw of oncoming death. Like mac n' cheese. Unlike mac n' cheese, this fella fits a true medium, looks fly as hell, and consists of a supersoft cozy wool. It...
This thing is thick, heavy, and warm as fuck. The horn toggles are real and the shawl is beefy, so watch out. According to the fellow who owned this before I did, the knit is 40% wool, 30% acrylic, and 25% alpaca. He never said what the last 5% of the knit is composed of, but I think it's safe to assume it's some blend of badass and *mouthdrool.* I put on a lot of weight over the past year (in a good way!) so this sadly doesn't fit me anymore. Fits a slim medium, but if...
So Grailed is fucking sweet.
Jacket is lightweight and constructed from a wool-cashmere blend which gives it a gorgeous fuzzy-soft feel. It's warm and well-suited for layering, but it can also be worn very simply with a button-down or a long-sleeve t-shirt. It can be styled well with workwear-inspired outfits, but it works with decidedly "darker" fits too. Since it didn't get much wear this past year, you'll see that it is in extremely good condition. Tagged a size M, I'd say it fits just about true...
They're all tech bloggers hoping to write the best iPhone review before anyone else does.
That is an excellent fit feji.
Looks really good Reedo!
That fit is so good it's making me verklempt. (; _ ; )
Hey y'all, quit ticklin' my jimmies so much.