or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Just got a pair of the PBJ light wash jeans in the mail. Can confirm that the distressing does indeed look like shit.
Y-you both look stupid!
At the next SF meet-up: dance rehearsal so we can execute a well-dressed flash mob dance in the middle of the next Pitti.
That dude just bought one of my shirts. Weird.
Three Philosophers is a nice beer.
I saw that too. If you wind up snatching one, lemme know what you think yea?
Holy crap kill it with fire
fuckI dunneven know what that is.
I really would like to get some kind of shearling'd-out jacket for winter, but I'm not really sure what to go for. Any jacket I've come across with even a smattering of shearling (aside from ToJ) cost well over 2k, and that's just an unreasonable amount for me to spend for the foreseeable future. That said, shearling is awesome, and I really hope I see some SF members rocking shearling jackets this winter.
I've got the dust bag, the spats, and the assurance that these are still in very good condition. Like other Common Projects footwear items, they run a bit large. If you wear a 44 in stuff like the Achilles, I'd suggest purchasing only if you plan to wear them with an insole. These boots are kinda big and they're going to fit a US 11 or 11.5 best. I forgot to take a photo of the sole of the boot (I know, it's like the most obvious thing), but I'll upload a photo soon. The...