or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Same company as Sophnet I think. You might have luck trying their site? I know that there are a few North American retailers (e.g. Haven Shop). Maybe they can order something for you?
First one. Slanted pockets look cooler than the patch pockets imo.
Aw, that's all we a needed, a Druish princess.
Man, comics are great. Grant Morrison's Animal Man was one of the first things I ever read that made me realize comics could be just as smart as books could be. Y: The Last Man, Blankets, Paul Pope (especially Batman: Year 100), Watchmen, Daniel Clowes (especially Lloyd Llewellyn), Airtight Garage—there's just so much good stuff, and I've only scratched the surface of it. Still haven't read Sandman, The Walking Dead, Preacher, or Frank Miller. Speaking of Murakami, I got...
Haha, no, it's okay—I'm just taking the opportunity to poke some fun at Synthese.
h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a
But wouldn't it be possible to recoup the money on Paypal?
Sorry, I'm just petty.
I want to clear up how the conversation between Charly and me went.I asked Charly what the procedure for refunds was. He responded by saying he would find someone to buy my spot from me. I figured I would do my part to find someone too, but I was put off by the fact that the possibility of a refund for a jacket that hasn't been put into production was never addressed. I'm sure that they have their reasons for seeking people out to fill the slots of disillusioned customers...
Uh scroll up a little there, buddy.