or Connect

Posts by thewho13

It could be that the fabric of the cardigan is clinging to the shirt underneath, propping it up a bit too much.
Depends on the IPA to be fair. I tried Meadowlark by Pretty Things the other night and that was very nice. Revolution (in Chicago) makes an incredible IPA called the Anti-Hero, so check that out you midwesterners. I think it's important for an IPA to have just enough malt and juiciness to overcome how unbearable hops can be if you're not willing to go all-in. Still need to try Heady Topper, but I don't know when I'll make my trip up to Vermont (and I don't know if I'd even...
I like that Chet, but I think it would look cooler if you wore that cardi open with just a t beneath it.
Someone I'm friends with on Facebook posted a link to a NYMag article on normcore and I was about to facepalm so hard until I came across a line about consumers being exhausted by fashion and the "need to look distinctive." I still like nice clothes (whatever that means) but I've become so much less interested in wearing things that make me stand out so much. I'm not sure what exactly to chalk it up to, but fatigue and discomfort are definitely factors. Sorry for laying...
Unsurprising verdict from the resident shearling fetishist.
If you're into beer, go drive just a bit further north to Freeport and check out Maine Brewing Company. http://www.mainebeercompany.com/ http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/20681/
KoY, I don't think I'd like S poop's fit as much with dunks, but that's just me. Throwing in a pair of dunks here would be like leaning a little too hard on the hyper drive, or going plaid when really you only should go at ludicrous speed. As for the SF discussion aspect, that has come up before in the past two or three years. To be honest, I don't think there's ever been an established pattern of serious discussion—we've always had random spurts of excellent fits and...
Will do man.
Or just buy ugly clothes like benesyed.
KoY, shave the sides of your head. Embrace the mullet-hawk.