or Connect

Posts by thewho13

That night was absurd all over—in the best way of course. The initial, "heeeyyyyyyyy... it's you" comes to mind immediately for me. "Well... shiiiiit. There's a dude from Styleforum in my living room. Yeah, I can run with this."Definitely had a fun time that night.
Sweet jeans. Who makes 'em?
Sadly they sold out of everything on Thursday night (which I knew before I set out toward Monson on Saturday morning), so all I could purchase were cans of Eureka. But I'm not even mad—Eureka is yummy as hell. Nate's wife told me that they were brewing more That's What She Said, and that it would likely be available in 16 oz. cans. Holy. Fucking. Shiiiiiiiiit.
He's lactose intolerant and peanut butter jealous af.
I mean it's cool if that's what you expect for yourself, but your posts come off as obscenely judgmental. That's why the other kids on the board don't like playing with you anymore bro.
That Raf hood creeps me out so much, like alien foreskin or something.
Crotch bulge is the new slooty t.
Next up on Behind the Garment..."They were just, like, the most affordable fashion leather jacket you could buy. Take your measurements, send 'em in. Send in new measurements a few weeks later. Take more measurements after a bulk-cut cycle, and then send another email with new measurements again with additional questions about back length and shoulder gussets and zipper options... It was just crazy popular bro and everyone was getting some." — Styleforum user:...
Really? It looks alright to me. It might not be an exceptionally good fit, but the fit of those pieces reminds me of how notwithit dresses: slim, not too much drape. :shrug: edit: on second thought, that white t is definitely a size too small.
Dls fit is very nice until the footwear. Needs boots homie.