or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Cargo pants can b cool brah.
I haven't had an opportunity to handle any of their stuff, but thanks for throwing the suggestion out there!He didn't tell me either... Just showed up at my apartment and bore into my soul with unseeing eyes of infernal obsidian.Then we skipped our way to Bukowski's to eat burgers and drink imperial stouts.Sorry mate, it was a pretty spur of the moment thing, and we also knew we'd want the alone time to talk smack about people on SF. I'm wearing a size 52, and I'm 6' tall...
@Spacepope and I met up a couple weeks ago, and I wound up popping his Barney's cherry at Copley Place. I was sorta surprised to learn he'd never been to one before, but it makes sense after you think about it for a bit. After all, wtf exists in the Colorado wastes besides devil goats, flax-seed-powered cyborgs, and an 8' tall shearling-fetishizing weeb???Anyway, our resident droopiest flim-flammed his way through SLP biker jackets and RO leathers while I tried on pretty...
Someone re-post that how-to guide for "muscular" dudes.For benes. Not for me.
And once again my lust for Balenciaga rears its ugly head. Thanks Synth.
Dlester, that fit is spittin' hot fire.
Try 'em out with the APCs and take some photos. I imagine it would look alright in this case. You could also wear them with black jeans (something not too skinny), a tan-ish button-up, and go for that Rick Grimes steez.
But isn't Vanson more so of an actual motorcycle jacket? In other words, the leather won't be soft and supple like what ToJ was working with—it will be much more "armor" like. Wouldn't it be significantly harder to wear the sort of slim styled jacket that most SF members want with such tough leather?
How did you get this beer because I desperately want some.