or Connect

Posts by thewho13

He's lactose intolerant and peanut butter jealous af.
I mean it's cool if that's what you expect for yourself, but your posts come off as obscenely judgmental. That's why the other kids on the board don't like playing with you anymore bro.
That Raf hood creeps me out so much, like alien foreskin or something.
Crotch bulge is the new slooty t.
Next up on Behind the Garment..."They were just, like, the most affordable fashion leather jacket you could buy. Take your measurements, send 'em in. Send in new measurements a few weeks later. Take more measurements after a bulk-cut cycle, and then send another email with new measurements again with additional questions about back length and shoulder gussets and zipper options... It was just crazy popular bro and everyone was getting some." — Styleforum user:...
Really? It looks alright to me. It might not be an exceptionally good fit, but the fit of those pieces reminds me of how notwithit dresses: slim, not too much drape. :shrug: edit: on second thought, that white t is definitely a size too small.
Dls fit is very nice until the footwear. Needs boots homie.
Bene, greys and blacks complement each other well and all, but that fit needs just a little more contrast. If you're gonna roll with those pants, then maybe switch out the shaw-neck sweater for a floppy white button-up and a crew-neck pullover. You could channel your inner-Regis that's itching to break out. Or you could swap the pants for some jeans. To be honest I imagine that coat would look pretty sweat with some black jeans, boots, a not-too-woolly scarf hanging down...
Seriously digging that VitaT fit.
Definitely down with that arrangement. What time are you thinking?