or Connect

Posts by thewho13

This article from the Economist (2014) suggests that class mobility hasn't changed very much in the past 40 years, but given the widening gap between the rich and the poor, "the consequences of an accident of birth have become bigger." And there's also the concern that "living standards for the non-elite will stagnate for a long time." Also, there's this video from the Brookings Institute. I haven't watch it yet, but it looks topical.
Lol. (Though in all fairness, continuously could work if he was writing with with purposeful exaggeration in mind.)
Let me know when you are... ready.
Hey dudes, you know this jacket. It's a pretty cool piece of clothing. You probably want it real bad. I want to keep it real bad, but quite frankly I'd rather have money to pay for some extra classes I want to take. Nerd. I know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The jacket is in good condition. Leather around the collar and at the shoulders has softened slightly from wear, but nothing's discolored, torn, cursed, or otherwise unseemly. @NAMOR has been gracious enough to let me display the...
KoY, can you make it have more of a Ball Fondlers feel? (Ball Fondlers.)
Stanley, I like the black jeans and suede boots together, but I think you need a different shirt. Something a little more snazzy. Like this: [[SPOILER]] Sigh, I wish I could find that shirt in a size large now.
Cheap approximatinos of Viberg/Visvim? That's disgusting. Quite a few brands? Which brands? Where are these brands?
No, that's Reedo Baggy Pants-ito.
Nah, that's my job.Spacepope you suck and all your fits suck, go drown in a vast pool of ramen.