or Connect

Posts by thewho13

We have a new SW&D banner image.
Check the fit that he linked just a few posts above. Looks perfectly fine.e: scratch that, those may be very, very dark navy pants. Still, I think it would look fine with black denim or black trousers.
I like the khaki more—it will look cooler with black denim, faded blue jeans, and navy trousers.
Kamen Rider Gaim is fucking great. Super, super ridiculous first few episodes, and then it slides into a solid groove of mindfuck and "just live more!" awesomeness. If I'm not mistaken, the head writer for Gaim is the same dude who wrote Madoka. If you're familiar with that, then you should have a good idea of what you're in for.
Same company as Sophnet I think. You might have luck trying their site? I know that there are a few North American retailers (e.g. Haven Shop). Maybe they can order something for you?
First one. Slanted pockets look cooler than the patch pockets imo.
Aw, that's all we a needed, a Druish princess.
Man, comics are great. Grant Morrison's Animal Man was one of the first things I ever read that made me realize comics could be just as smart as books could be. Y: The Last Man, Blankets, Paul Pope (especially Batman: Year 100), Watchmen, Daniel Clowes (especially Lloyd Llewellyn), Airtight Garage—there's just so much good stuff, and I've only scratched the surface of it. Still haven't read Sandman, The Walking Dead, Preacher, or Frank Miller. Speaking of Murakami, I got...
Haha, no, it's okay—I'm just taking the opportunity to poke some fun at Synthese.
h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a