or Connect

Posts by thewho13

wow
x-posting from the Random Fashion Thoughts thread:Thanks for starting this up Stanley!
This has nothing to do with fashion (sorry Fuuma), but since we have a lot of Scandinavian and Finnish posters that check up on this thread pretty frequently, I figured I'd pose some questions they might be able to address pretty well: I'm beginning to plan for a month-long solo backpacking trip through those weird northern countries whose languages I don't understand at all, and I was hoping I could get some recommendations on landmarks, social activities, you name it....
Just a hunch, but I'm pretty sure he's more into Homer than Joyce.
Goddammit... This thread needs to be re-titled The Official Recommend Stuff for Very Small People to Buy—and for Larger and Thicker People to Covet—Thread.
Haven Shop does an excellent job showcasing their items. Probably my favorite webshop to browse through.
@Thurston Bros: Would it be accurate to say we're close to a month from seeing a prototype for the jacket?
Thanks for the shoutout Ken, but unfortunately I'm not in Boston at the moment. Maybe come early 2015, but we'll see. Anyway, @mike868y, you're now in my old stomping grounds. Shoot me a message if you need any ideas on what to do in Somerville/Medford/Cambridge. Lots of good stuff all around there. Oh, and take @Drinkwaters word on The Elephant Walk. Actually, take Gary's advice on any place to eat in the Boston area.
Again, I just want to know: