or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Definitely man! It was sort of a spur of the moment "why the hell not" trip, but I'll shoot you a message next time I'm thinking of going. I've got a 2L growler of That's What She Said, a 750mL bottle of Julius, and a 750mL of Green all sitting in my fridge right now, and I can guarantee they won't last the weekend.
Speaking of western MA, I was just in Monson grabbing some beers at Tree House earlier tonight.
I could maybe travel down to NYC sometime around then.
I.e. you're not wearing any pants.
... a pinch of salt, and laughter too!
11/20 is my birthday, so that's gonna be a no-go for me (sorry fellas). The 23rd would be ideal, and I'd definitely be down to checking out Aeronaut. I'm also interested in checking out The Independent, or Lord Hobo.
Proportions and shit just looks unfortunate. Sorry man.Look at where your shoulders are. Now move your eyes along to the neck. It looks like someone planted a triangle on top of a boxy torso. That's what you get when you combine a turtleneck sweater with a jacket with big lapels flying straight out to the shoulder points. And if you have big delts that's gonna make things even stranger. You look like a triangle. I'm not even gonna talk about what's going on below the hem...
Ken, have you had any beers by the Bruery?
I love Old Chub and I'll drink that shit any day, especially if it's on nitro. Bam, I was drinking a lot of Midwest beers up until my recent move (which by the way I'll be good to do a meet-up soon fellas, I'm just getting settled at the moment), so Robert the Bruce was my go-to. Founders Dirty Bastard is also great, but I couldn't be more enthusiastic about any brewery than I am about Three Floyds. Oh, and Bell's Best Brown. That is a fantastic beer. I've got a lot more...
When I drink, I usually share beers with friends. We'll have a bunch of bottles picked out and then we'll pour them out so we can all try them. So when stouts enter the equation, it's usually to cap off a session of drinking. When I go out to a pub I'll usually split things up and have one or two sessionable beers, then maybe one stout. Abraxis, do you like brown ales/Scottish ales at all?