or Connect

Posts by thewho13

I think it depends on the style? This is my first pair of Margiela boots, so I can't compare them to other models. I wear a 44 in Common Projects and a 44 in these; the fit for both is pretty similar, although I think the CPs are nonetheless longer and narrower all throughout. If you're ever looking at MMM boots on Yoox, the nice thing to keep in mind is how awesome Yoox's return policy is.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Uhhhh obviously yes. But only if you make sure to tip me 20% for the reference.
Lol, that may be the name for them on Yoox, but I'd have to go check to be sure. All I know is that they're one of the "Muffa" treated boots. I know I got the last size 44 on Yoox, but I'm pretty sure there're more.edit: they are these
Haha, just an eensy bit more than I used to. Boots are MMM. Love 'em. Most comfortable things I've ever worn. Need to stop wearing them when the weather is so shitty though cause I really want to make them last.
Same thing as the other day, but I just wanted to post a photo taken in natural light. And also a photo to show the Geller sweatshirt a bit better.
@MrTony92, what Ann pants are those? They look great. I definitely need to get some black sweatpants/sweatpant-ish trouser in my wardrobe like those.
@BreezyBirch: This is how you channel [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Have u seen Molly?