or Connect

Posts by thewho13

I'm pretty sure he just recycles the same old bullshit in each post y'know?The AFL story and the Spacepope story are like the exact same thing. It's like he's gotten lazy and sourced material from his own old (and quite clearly horribly aged) writings. #whatahack
Hnngggggggggggggggg das nice
Nah, casey is just high on life. And weed.
Light wash denim jacket -> black jeans Raw denim jacket -> no one should wear a raw denim jacket
Thanks for all the compliments fellas! I'm happy with how this fit turned out, but I know it could work better with the right pair of pants. Something destroyed-ish, or with at least some interesting details. In the original runway photo, the model wears it much more slouchy with long hair, leather (I think) pants, and black shoes. Much grungier and much more dramatic than how I've worn it. That's something I'd like to try out eventually, but I think I need to save up for...
Yeah, not a problem stitchy.
Same boots! Same boots! SAME BOOTS!Jeans are Uniqlo slim straights. They're my absolute favorite jeans ever.
This thing is so unbelievably thick and soft and warm and just altogether great.
I mean yeah it's not all muscle, but I've managed to stay pretty lean throughout the whole process. Though my waist could probably be cut down a bit, my lower body has always been pretty developed from hockey. Being in the gym has only added more volume, and most of that has gone to the rear and to the thighs. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't imagine I could just "cut" my thighs and glutes. I really don't think they could be much leaner.
Meant to post this earlier, but I forgot to actually sit down and finish my thoughts. It's a long-ish read. [[SPOILER]]