or Connect

Posts by thewho13

h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a
But wouldn't it be possible to recoup the money on Paypal?
Sorry, I'm just petty.
I want to clear up how the conversation between Charly and me went.I asked Charly what the procedure for refunds was. He responded by saying he would find someone to buy my spot from me. I figured I would do my part to find someone too, but I was put off by the fact that the possibility of a refund for a jacket that hasn't been put into production was never addressed. I'm sure that they have their reasons for seeking people out to fill the slots of disillusioned customers...
Uh scroll up a little there, buddy.
This is a very unsexy fit. I don't like how the tightness of the jeans emphasizes the smallness of the penis.
I completely agree with you, and I was a bit surprised that my request for a refund was met with the suggestion that we find someone else to pay for my spot. If I figured it was worth it I would push harder for a straight up refund, but I'm just not interested in getting into that kind of dispute. Unfortunately the whole process has been very disappointing to take part in. There's no question that some incredible jackets are being madeā€”and at a price that seriously...
No idea. And I should be clear: I am asking for the same price as the jacket for anyone who is interested in purchasing my spot ($780). I'm not selling it for more, I'm not selling it for less, and I'm not looking for any kind of trades.
[[SPOILER]]
That combo of denim+Alden looks dadcore as fuck, and not in a good way.