or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Really? It looks alright to me. It might not be an exceptionally good fit, but the fit of those pieces reminds me of how notwithit dresses: slim, not too much drape. :shrug: edit: on second thought, that white t is definitely a size too small.
Dls fit is very nice until the footwear. Needs boots homie.
Bene, greys and blacks complement each other well and all, but that fit needs just a little more contrast. If you're gonna roll with those pants, then maybe switch out the shaw-neck sweater for a floppy white button-up and a crew-neck pullover. You could channel your inner-Regis that's itching to break out. Or you could swap the pants for some jeans. To be honest I imagine that coat would look pretty sweat with some black jeans, boots, a not-too-woolly scarf hanging down...
Seriously digging that VitaT fit.
Definitely down with that arrangement. What time are you thinking?
I think we got about 25" here in Somerville (i.e. Boston). Pretty much snowed for 24 hrs straight, maybe even more. Non-emergency travel banned (no roads, no public transit), schools closed for two days, work cancelled for almost everyone I know in the area, supermarkets getting mobbed in the days leading up to the storm. I passed the time making Irish stew with friends and drinking very heavily. It was like getting a 2-day stay at home winter vacation.
Good advice fellas, I appreciate the input. I used to do lots of yoga a couple years ago, but I had to give it up when I chose lifting (too much $$$). I think it would be realistic to keep lifting for another year or so, hit my strength goals, and then transition into yoga once again. KJ, I think you're right: mobility demands a lot of work if it's gonna be done right. I remember how strenuous yoga was when I wasn't even lifting. It would absolutely kick my ass if I tried...
@jet, do you have a stretching routine that you do after your lifts to maintain good mobility? After giving up yoga and spending about a year and a half lifting and eating, I feel like I've lost an insane amount of mobility. Any tips amigo?
Baka