or Connect

Posts by thewho13

So @Ken P and I are about to get some Shake Shack with @Synthese. Turn to page 37 if you wish for us to poison his burger. Turn to page 51 if you want to add hallucinogens to the story.
Hm, doesn't sound like me—I don't have a white moto jacket. :/
Because the graphic resembles the music video's art direction? Yeah, I can see that.
Sorry to disappoint, but I lost major gains and am no longer hugewitz.
I can get behind this.
I'll be there. @Ken P and @A Fellow Linguist: wanna hitch a ride together? I'll stow my dutch oven aboard the Mega Bus and feed you both a rotation of cassoulet and buttermilk fried chicken. Oh, and @LA Guy: What's "strike" exactly? I generally enjoy being helpful. Care to explain what the deal is for offering a helping hand? I'll let you know in advance that I have a taste for Pappy and dry-aged steak, but I'll settle for White Castle and 40s.
Damn. Y'all are some cute bastards.
Scrolled down to Bene's fit, literally said "fuck yeh" aloud. Scrolled down further to nicely's fit and promptly minimized my browser for a five-minute cool-down. Well done fellas.
Lol at those pit stains, jfc man.
Much better dude. I could be wrong, but I imagine that fit would look really cool with some caramel/toffee colored corduroys.