or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Proportions and shit just looks unfortunate. Sorry man.Look at where your shoulders are. Now move your eyes along to the neck. It looks like someone planted a triangle on top of a boxy torso. That's what you get when you combine a turtleneck sweater with a jacket with big lapels flying straight out to the shoulder points. And if you have big delts that's gonna make things even stranger. You look like a triangle. I'm not even gonna talk about what's going on below the hem...
Ken, have you had any beers by the Bruery?
I love Old Chub and I'll drink that shit any day, especially if it's on nitro. Bam, I was drinking a lot of Midwest beers up until my recent move (which by the way I'll be good to do a meet-up soon fellas, I'm just getting settled at the moment), so Robert the Bruce was my go-to. Founders Dirty Bastard is also great, but I couldn't be more enthusiastic about any brewery than I am about Three Floyds. Oh, and Bell's Best Brown. That is a fantastic beer. I've got a lot more...
When I drink, I usually share beers with friends. We'll have a bunch of bottles picked out and then we'll pour them out so we can all try them. So when stouts enter the equation, it's usually to cap off a session of drinking. When I go out to a pub I'll usually split things up and have one or two sessionable beers, then maybe one stout. Abraxis, do you like brown ales/Scottish ales at all?
It could be that the fabric of the cardigan is clinging to the shirt underneath, propping it up a bit too much.
Depends on the IPA to be fair. I tried Meadowlark by Pretty Things the other night and that was very nice. Revolution (in Chicago) makes an incredible IPA called the Anti-Hero, so check that out you midwesterners. I think it's important for an IPA to have just enough malt and juiciness to overcome how unbearable hops can be if you're not willing to go all-in. Still need to try Heady Topper, but I don't know when I'll make my trip up to Vermont (and I don't know if I'd even...
I like that Chet, but I think it would look cooler if you wore that cardi open with just a t beneath it.
Someone I'm friends with on Facebook posted a link to a NYMag article on normcore and I was about to facepalm so hard until I came across a line about consumers being exhausted by fashion and the "need to look distinctive." I still like nice clothes (whatever that means) but I've become so much less interested in wearing things that make me stand out so much. I'm not sure what exactly to chalk it up to, but fatigue and discomfort are definitely factors. Sorry for laying...
Unsurprising verdict from the resident shearling fetishist.
If you're into beer, go drive just a bit further north to Freeport and check out Maine Brewing Company. http://www.mainebeercompany.com/ http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/20681/