or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Anyone wind up with some BCBS or variants today? I'm especially curious what sort of prices people saw in the store.
If you guys haven't checked out the new editorial yet, Synth and Spope took fan-fucking-tastic photos of some NMWA outerwear.
Well if you're gonna tag me @Ken P, then I guess I can't say no.
@Synthese grabbed that beauty off the rack and then forced me to stuff my arms into the sleeves. The leather felt terrific, and the zippers withstood our fine Editor-in-Chief's wrenching yanks and tugs. I'd love to throw down for one as soon as the fit gets dialed in.
It's far more upbeat and accessible in a big, big way. It's obviously the same deal under the surface, but the path from Geidi Primes to Visions to this is pretty remarkable. She's cut out lots of the "gibberish" lyrics, amped the production value, and taken her shit from "sad dance-y music" to "happy dance-y music with sad, sad lyrics." The AV Club and Consequence of Sound already have album reviews up—they're much better at summarizing it all than I am.
The album is dope. I've been listening to it over and over all day long.
I caved: [[SPOILER]] Also: [[SPOILER]]
I... I knew I was doing something wrong.
The show today was a lot of fun. Got to meet plenty of great SF members and check out terrific vendor wares. No Man kicked ass, as did Shockoe (whom I had never heard of before -- Matt and Pierre were a pleasure to speak with), and the Luxire x SF jackets were quite good in their early prototype stages. Overall it was a very nice show. I may or may not have left the event with a garbage bag full of liquor...
@Ken P and I dropped off beers at the event, and now we're enjoying pumpkin spice lattes. #blessed