or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Those Margiela camarguaise boots look fantastic—I'd purchase them without a second thought if, well, they didn't cost over $500. I've been wanting a pair of brown sidezips for a while now. Any thoughts on this pair of NDC boots from Yoox? I've never worn their shoes before so I have no idea what to expect. [[SPOILER]]
@conceptual 4est I'm gonna second the rec for Backbar. It's also right around the corner from where I live, so if you do head over then let me know so I can go heckle you and your family with styleforum in-jokes.
Speaking of henleys, who else makes some good ones?
@in stitches that is so so soooooooooo dope.
Hey I get that reference.
So how long are you two fixin' to dock on that flea 'fested outer-ring planet for?
Thanks man. The jeans are just a pair of Levi's 513—nothing terribly special.And those are some nice looking beers you picked up!
You're not wrong about that actually. I don't post much anymore, but a lot of my recent posts have been criticisms of fits. I should word my thoughts in a kinder way.Interpretations of my sig aside, that sweater is definitely too short for the shirt. Look at how much of the button-down pokes out: it gives the impression that the hem of the sweater lands above the actual belt line.
X-post from The Official Beer Thread. You'll notice that my partner in crime is well dressed for the latest Denim Challenge. (I am not.)
Do you fellas recognize this place?@Ken P and I drove up yesterday morning. We brought back a lot of beer. I'll share some photos of my haul later on, but here are some snaps of the trip. [[SPOILER]]