or Connect

Posts by thewho13

And once again my lust for Balenciaga rears its ugly head. Thanks Synth.
Dlester, that fit is spittin' hot fire.
Try 'em out with the APCs and take some photos. I imagine it would look alright in this case. You could also wear them with black jeans (something not too skinny), a tan-ish button-up, and go for that Rick Grimes steez.
But isn't Vanson more so of an actual motorcycle jacket? In other words, the leather won't be soft and supple like what ToJ was working with—it will be much more "armor" like. Wouldn't it be significantly harder to wear the sort of slim styled jacket that most SF members want with such tough leather?
How did you get this beer because I desperately want some.
gfuddlegigglewitz, that's an awesome fit. I love that ToJ, and I dig your wacky hair. Glad to see cyc rocking that Inverallan again.
The Schlenkerla doppelbock is a really nice beer—very reminiscent of scotch whiskey. And yeah, I can't imagine you'll be disappointed by the Double Jack. That's a really, really fun beer to pop open with friends.
Sup fellas. I feel like I should've started posting in this thread a while ago, but I guess late is better than never. Just had a 16oz can of Bootleg Fireworks from Baxter Brewing Co tonight. Coming from a dude who doesn't drink many IPAs, this was an awesome, awesome DIPA. Maybe it's just me, but at 9% abv it still felt really easy to drink. Definitely gonna keep my eye out for this beer at the liquor store. There's some BCBS on the shelf, along with Dogfish Head's...