or Connect

Posts by thewho13

Let me know when you are... ready.
Hey dudes, you know this jacket. It's a pretty cool piece of clothing. You probably want it real bad. I want to keep it real bad, but quite frankly I'd rather have money to pay for some extra classes I want to take. Nerd. I know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The jacket is in good condition. Leather around the collar and at the shoulders has softened slightly from wear, but nothing's discolored, torn, cursed, or otherwise unseemly. @NAMOR has been gracious enough to let me display the...
KoY, can you make it have more of a Ball Fondlers feel? (Ball Fondlers.)
Stanley, I like the black jeans and suede boots together, but I think you need a different shirt. Something a little more snazzy. Like this: [[SPOILER]] Sigh, I wish I could find that shirt in a size large now.
Cheap approximatinos of Viberg/Visvim? That's disgusting. Quite a few brands? Which brands? Where are these brands?
No, that's Reedo Baggy Pants-ito.
Nah, that's my job.Spacepope you suck and all your fits suck, go drown in a vast pool of ramen.
Those Margiela camarguaise boots look fantastic—I'd purchase them without a second thought if, well, they didn't cost over $500. I've been wanting a pair of brown sidezips for a while now. Any thoughts on this pair of NDC boots from Yoox? I've never worn their shoes before so I have no idea what to expect. [[SPOILER]]
@conceptual 4est I'm gonna second the rec for Backbar. It's also right around the corner from where I live, so if you do head over then let me know so I can go heckle you and your family with styleforum in-jokes.
Speaking of henleys, who else makes some good ones?