or Connect

Posts by kwright11

If I were to decide on an MBA then I wouldn't apply until ive had at least a couple of years of work experience. Now, if I were to try to find a good Finance/Economics program out of college, What kind of math would you suggest me take? Please keep in mind that I only have two semesters left. Many courses that I'm sure would be beneficial require prerequisites that would be difficult to acquire while keeping up with my normal major courses.
I'm not really sure what career I want to pursue at this point, but I would really like to do something involving investments as the title says. I am currently a Finance undergrad, set to graduate this coming May. I want to get a graduate degree but I cannot decide which one will suit me best. The three main ones I am looking at are a masters in Economics or Finance, or an MBA. Any thoughts/experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Zagg up about 10% yesterday, curious to see what happens today.
IXMD huh? you said they are re-launching? why is that? Just looking for more info, sounds interesting though. May think about just putting a couple hundred into it.
I dont think its a franchise, I want to say the majority of its sales comes from Best Buy. They acquired a competitor company, iFrogz, a couple of weeks ago which caused the price to spike but it has drifted down a little bit since. I'm pretty new to this game, but I was thinking of getting in if it could break through its previous high of the $15 area.
Yes they are. I would also say they are without a doubt the leader of that industry and they are expanding into covers, accessories, etc.
I've got my eye on investin in ZAGG, anybody have any thoughts on this company? Very strong EPS, revenue and sales growth here.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I have ordered a new pair of AE Delrays, but seeing as these look to be cheaper and good shoes I am considering cancelling my order in exchange for these.
Thinking about bidding on these, anybody have any thoughts for/against them? Thanks! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
As the title says, I was wondering if anybody has any specific advice on buying a cheap cigar sampler? I've probably smoked 20-30 different cigars, so i'm not brand new, just looking to buy some more cigars and get a good deal on them. Thanks