or Connect

Posts by Filipe

What's the size of the leg opening on those jeans?
From which eBay sellers are you getting these?
I'm going to a wedding in April as a guest but I have very limited funds to spend on new clothes. Is this a good pattern for a wedding tie: Besides the wedding tie should I go with MOP cuff links and a white linen pocket square or should I just limit myself to one of these pieces?
Thanks. I can buy it used for 25€. Do you think I can flip it for much more?
This tag comes from a R. Caruso suit: Is this a real Caruso suit?
I've found this Made in France YSL jacket. Can someone tell me if it's of good quality:
I've found this Made in France YSL jacket. Can someone tell me if it's of good quality:
Do you think this sport coat is part of a suit?
What really boggles my mind is how much difference 1 cm does in leg opening. I don't have experience with suits, but I'm always changing opinions. I like the look of my Levis 501 which have 20 cms but I also like my Levis 511 which has a leg opening of 18 cms. I also have chinos with 18 cms (and a higher rise) and 19 cms and I like them both. It really depends on my mood and if I want to dress more classically or more "fashiony".
I'm not buying it but YOOX has a lot of these suits. BTW, buttoned cuffs means that the jacket has functional buttons?