or Connect

Posts by dressedforsuccess

Sold
Hey guys, Up for sale is my Filson Style 240 Small Carry On Bag. I got this bag for Christmas in 2011, but have only used it about 8 times since I got it, and other than where my mom wrote my name on the label inside (pictured), it's in like new condition. There are no tears, no stains, no smells, all the leather is in great shape, and the canvas is still as stiff as the day I bought it. I would like to get $175 for it, which is a pretty good deal considering they go...
Oligarch, I lived in Florence for 6 months as a student in the city center, and how claustrophobic it is really depends on the time of year (aka if it's tourist season). I lived there from January through June, and for January through March it's relatively easy to get around the city and into any musuems, but parking can be a bit of a hassle. Late March through around October though, different story. It gets very crowded, especially from around Piazza della Repubblica...
My little brother just bought those. I was shocked by how good they are for the price
new 'phones stand for the new 'phones
91F is hot? Jesus I need to move...
Forgot the name, but there's a shoemaker/cobbler on Via del Corso, the street that runs right through Piazza Republicca. They should be able to do it, and if not they can recommend someone else. I hope your time in Firenze is as good as your shoe choice . Oh, and prego.
Lucky! Do want, but my college lifestyle doesn't quite provide enough funds...
As for the Adriatic Coast, maybe check out Ravenna. A day around Venice is more than enough, spend a day in the city (including Doge's palace, St. Mark's Basilica) and see if you can take a boat tour to Murano/Burano islands (glassblowing and silk-making, very cool). Verona is a cool place to visit if you have time. As for Florence, definently go to Galleria degli Uffizi (make reservations if you don't want to wait in line for hours as this is tourist season) and the...
Some may disagree with this, but try at first simply looking up towards the ceiling while doing your squats, should help bring your chest up and keep your back more straight. Once you have a hang of it, go back to normal. Cannot stress how important good form is with squats, not just for strength but for your health. I work at an ortho clinic, and we get a fair amount of people with back strains, many from squats. Not a pretty sight...